|Game Title:||War Mongrels|
|Game Developer:||Destructive Creations|
|Game Publisher:||Destructive Creations, Surefire.Games, DMM Games – Asia|
|Initial Release Date:||19 Oct 2021|
|Genre:||Action, Adventure, Strategy|
Is this game like Commandos 2? Yes, it is. But this is not a cheap copy of the commandos. The developer made a great real-time tactical game. There are 12 missions to defeat the enemy in some interesting ways. There are different roles to handle and each of them has unique abilities. The game has a slow-motion mode where you can order each team member to execute at the same time as you finish the slow-motion mode. There is also a mode where you can move a character from your keyboard and target it simultaneously with your mouse. Other team members will follow you.
- A breathtaking fresh and unique story does not shy away from Nazi horrors.
- This is difficult/unforgivable.
- Milliseconds and millimeters are all that stands between success and failure.
- It is real, honest, and genuine.
- This is challenging.
- I love the graphics and the blasts are amazing.
- It’s brutal, you can escape after finding out but you have to be fast, smart, and lucky.
- IAI is as smart as possible (will look for nearby bushes, they will search if their mate disappears).
- Surfaces are designed with cool ways to kill by ‘accident’.
- Lots of great animation, characters (urinating, killing methods, etc.)
- Some AI issues (can easily confuse with the watch and wine bottle)
- Fell on me once
- Control is a bit complicated, causes problems and errors.
- Auto-game save is out of control! AGS sometimes every 15 seconds.
- The above problem is unable to return to the logical point (because there are only 4 safe places).
- a Can’t climb over a fence or hide in a ditch.
- At times conflicting whistles do not work or BRAWL attacks the wrong AI units.
- Don’t remove dead soldiers (then just go about their business)
- Wine bottles are easily deceived (shouldn’t they go out at some point?)
- As deadly as AI is, they are deaf, blind, and stupid.
System Requirements of War Mongrels Game
- OS: Windows 7 (Service Pack 1) / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 / (64-bit only)
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 or Intel Core i5-7400.
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 or AMD Radeon R9 270. At least 2GB of dedicated VRAM.
- Hard Drive: 35 GB available space
How to Install War Mongrels For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “War Mongrels – PC Free Now” >> folder.
- Click on “setup” And Install the game.
- After Installation click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 17.6 GB||Download Here|
“War Mongrels” is a registered trademark, property of Destructive Creations.”