Yeomna The Legend of Dongbaek PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Yeomna The Legend of Dongbaek Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Yeomna The Legend of Dongbaek
|Initial Release Date:
|31 Jul, 2022
Yeomna The Legend of Dongbaek is a Metroidvania 2D action platform game. Take on the role of Dongbaek, the Half-Demon traitor, and complete the quests requested by Yeomna through battle and adventure in this mysterious Dream-like world.
The demo looks great! Although the current chip dead zone is very narrow. I can’t go over a pothole or get on an elevator without falling off at least once because the stick bends on its own. Please add the option to change the behavior on the D-pad or increase the registration of a triggered response by 5% – 10%. What a Piece of Art! The graphics and sound are top-notch! But I have to point out some things: the dodge command (joypad Y button) doesn’t show up during the tutorial scene (although it does in the Wind Cutter skill description) It’s almost a MUST to know to use it to win against the second boss!
When the protagonist walks (runs?) it feels more like slow motion (it’s more of an internal than a technical problem).
this is my suggestion: the owl indicates that the “egg” creature is a demon, so the player can know that the advice given by the owl concept about “a demon that can only be cleansed in the form of a cat” is necessary. use or maybe leaving a place for it in the creature list would help too, because the player will see that there is a creature missing.
(It took me a while to discover that it wasn’t just something/an obstacle – that hadn’t been overcome yet)
- Experience the dream-like village and Underworld inspired by traditional Korean paintings, reimagined as game art.
- Switch between human and fruit forms to avoid traps and manipulate objects to open new paths.
- Unlock hidden locations to collect different skills and items.
- Collect the waves that hold the memories of Dongbaek and the secrets of Yeomna to search for the truth of the Earth.
- The newly created demons appear as friends or enemies based on traditional images of Korean folklore.
- The animated characters are created from a combination of traditional 2D frame-by-frame and skeleton animations.
- Strategically switch between weapons and snowballs depending on the combat situation.
- Rebuild the village with the help of the villagers and become stronger.
First of all, I want to thank the developers for releasing Yeomna: The Adventures of Demon Hunter on Steam. I have a lot of fun with the games I play with triple-A ~ indie games. In particular, I’m the type that quickly gets into side action games with 2D graphics and points. Also, I’m a user who really enjoys the Steam Achievements system.
But now, this game has no ‘threat’. So I’m wondering, developers, do you have any plans to add ‘Steam Challenges’ in the future? If you are reading this article, I would appreciate it if you could leave a short reply.
Now that everyone is going through a difficult time due to the coronavirus, I hope that the developers and team members will take care of their health and even if they are busy, they will be filled with fun.
In a once peaceful world ruled by the Jade Emperor after the defeat of the Demon King, terrible fires rise again. When the exorcists encounter the missions of the Demon King, Dongbaek, a younger exorcist, is sent to Seal City by order of Lord Yeomna. Journey into the underworld of demons, defeat demons and collect ancient records to find the lost child and hidden truths. Rebuild the destroyed village and become a powerful exorcist.
Yeomna: Legend of Dongbaek system requirements states that you will need at least 4GB of RAM. Additionally, game developers recommend somewhere around 8GB of RAM in your system,
System Requirements of Yeomna The Legend of Dongbaek Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E5200
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660
- Hard Drive: 9 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 10
- Additional Notes: 1080p, 16:9 recommended
How to Install Yeomna The Legend of Dongbaek For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Yeomna The Legend of Dongbaek Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extracted the game.
- Open the “DARKSiDERS” folder, copy files and paste them into the installed folder.
- Click on the “Yeomna” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 713.65 MB