The Faraway Land PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. The Faraway Land Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Game Title:||The Faraway Land|
|Initial Release Date:||15 Jun, 2021|
|Genre:||Adventure, Indie, Massively Multiplayer, Early Access|
The Faraway Land is a good game with minor bugs, the price is a bit heavy for the content and gameplay, but not to the point where it’s a cheat. Updates seem to be frequent, and the developers have a hand in making this a success, so it’s a good game to keep an eye on or support purchases.
The game is set up with what appears to be an artificial survival focus mixed with RPG elements, where you hunt/kill for resources, and level up skills. There are some minor bugs and issues here and there, such as the cauldron not being disassembled, arrows flying through enemies and not actually registering with the hitbox, and missing, but not to the extent that it breaks the game.
To be played for sinking because ‘it might hit the armor’ and ‘the boilers could not be disassembled’. The game mechanics are fun to enjoy, but also frustrating at times, like when you try to hit a tree or rock to get resources and it won’t let you do it until you move away and return to certain angles, and the combat mechanics are similar, with some enemies’ boxes only registering at a certain angle, and so you can’t damage them until you reposition.
The Faraway Land is an early access game ATM but they have done an amazing job so far. The fact that you’re left to fend for yourself is a nice change from games that usually spoonfeed you the first few levels and while it can feel unforgiving you don’t really lose anything when you die and you feel like you’ve earned what you’re getting. when you complete a quest.
Some Key Points:
- Graphically simple and beautiful, a twist on cute cubes with beautiful lighting. The camera sometimes lags.
- The gameplay is fun, it invites you to explore and it’s an interesting way to make an introduction. Once you understand the mechanics and pick-up speed you just take off with it.
- The combat system needs some work and refinement. While it’s still in development, the bow and arrow mechanics are weird and while the knife is better, I would have liked the iron version to be a sword that gave you a little more maturity, fighting enemies is very punishing for what you get. it comes off and doesn’t feel valuable.
- Love the voxel art
- There are already many types of agricultural plants
- Great setting and world-building
- Responsive developers who release regular updates
- It’s early access, so expect only 5-10 hours of gameplay so far
- The only regular weapon seems useless as there is no real function for accuracy (can we get a launcher or something?)
Overall it’s a good game, and I’d recommend getting it later when the bugs are fixed and more content is added, or get it now to support the devs!. I can see that a lot of love and care has gone into making the game so far and it has a lot of potentials. Really looking forward to the next island, where they can build a house, more art, etc.
System Requirements of The Faraway Land Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 670 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install The Faraway Land For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “The Faraway Land Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Click on the “FarawayLand” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 288 MB||Download Here|