TV189 PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. TV189 Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Toby Clark Games
|Initial Release Date:
|30 Nov 2018
|Action, Adventure, Indie
The TV189 game is absolutely amazing. I’m sitting here, almost at a loss for words to write this review. From the excellent level of design to the outstanding sound engineering – this is an experience to behold. I am personally amazed at the sheer artistry and talent the developers must have had when making this game. I applaud them for the effort, and I will continue to play this game… probably for the rest of my life
With an active development team and good gameplay, the game is more than 10x the price. I highly recommend this game after seeing it through beta testing, and as a tester, I found this game to be three times better, and with the new update coming in September I can’t wait to see what’s in store.
TV189 Video Game Download
Although the graphics look dated now it makes up for what the gameplay lacks in the story. It’s surprisingly effective because of how simple it is, which makes me question myself morally.
Started playing this game in January and really enjoyed it, the graphics are good, but the story is everything for this game. I thoroughly enjoyed the story and as I continue to play the game it gets more complex as I progress.
The sound is good, and the graphics are decent but the main impact point of this game is its story and plot, which I really enjoyed. I’m also looking for the new mega update over the winter, which supposedly adds minigames and stuff like that.
- Fun Shooting mechanics.
- Great Maps.
- Difference in weapons.
- Lots of backtracking to collect keys.
- Enemies aren’t really a problem.
Since early access, TCG has worked hard to include a variety of new features to enhance gameplay; Every level has received a complete overhaul, with new levels added and some cutting-edge visuals leading to a refined experience, including:
- Full Inventory System with a large arsenal of weapons.
- A Skill Tree system that allows specialization in power-ups and weapons.
- Dynamic levels, where danger may be around every corner.
- Indoor/Outdoor scenes featuring a mix of close range and ranged combat.
It’s a Game Guru game, so if you don’t go in expecting too much (like I did) I think you’ll find enough here to be pleasantly surprised. There are only a handful of Game Guru games that I’ve had any kind of fun with and I have to say – this is hands down one of them.
The AI isn’t fantastic and there’s no challenge, but if you want to play something mindless for a while and just shoot friends and zombies on different levels – this game might be for you. It’s very cheap and easy to play and I’ve enjoyed what I’ve played with it.
As you make your way through the different levels, the levels become more and more difficult. I enjoy the game, it’s definitely worth the money, even though the AI is a bit dull at times, and the graphics are a bit outdated, it still manages to excite and amuse me. Overall I would give it 8/10.
System Requirements of TV189 Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2GHz or AMD Dual-Core 2GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 400 series or AMD Radeon HD 6000 series, 2GB Video Card (Minimum Shader Model 5.0)
- Hard Drive: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
How to Install TV189 For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “TV189 Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extracted the game.
- Open the “TiNYiSO” folder, copy files and paste them into the installed folder.
- Click on the “TV189” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 2.56 GB