The graphics of this game are very good. Not the best, but most people shouldn’t complain. The gameplay is very simple and not particularly difficult to follow. For the most part, maps are easy to come by, though you’ll find some clickable objects like this when you’re trying to move. In particular, the issue was dealing with the robot factory. The music of the game is exactly the same, although there are a lot of good songs that stand out from the rest.
System Requirements of Trulon: The Shadow Engine Game
- OS: Windows 98 / ME / 2000 / XP / 7
- Processor: Pentium 4 2.0 GHz Processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX9 compatible with Shader Model 2.0
- Hard Drive: 800 MB available space
Installation Method of Trulon: The Shadow Engine For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Trulon: The Shadow Engine” >> folder.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open the “Crack” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “Trulon” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 669 MB||Download Here|