It can be played on three difficulty settings. I decided and went straight for the expert mode. In the past, it was better to play in advance, because sometimes the game is a bit vague. Items are cleverly hidden and already in the process, I didn’t know where an item was (although it was obvious), because it was an unusually shown scene, with the room partially hidden by the door. had gone. Holly will make an insightful and helpful comment to help you, along with many hints and details in the journal and case file. Both are essential to the game’s development and add more background and detail to the story at the same time.
Play areas are plentiful and a large number of rooms for each space will take you hours of adventure. The shelter is well out. It is necessary to navigate with the map, however, the map cannot handle so many places and will show only one area at a time, which means you have to switch between regions.
The artistic direction is great again. The atmosphere created in each game has been terrifying and full of strange anxieties. In this game, however, the obvious horror is more skillfully enforced through the fear of the jump. Shortcut scenes sometimes interrupt the game, figures move briefly in the dark, and even the use of classic horror film techniques in long cut scenes really adds to the themes. The inspiration from color and other classics is very clear.
The game audio is excellent. From the small environmental sounds to the disturbing tone of the musical track. Low horns often disturb lower and upper waterfall notes. The soundtrack, though, sounds electronic and is especially evident when the sounds are loud and then quickly fade into the silence that never reaches their peak.
System Requirements of True Fear: Forsaken Souls Part 2 Game
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: 1.5Ghz CPU: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (Shader model 2.0); 256MB
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
Installation Method of True Fear: Forsaken Souls Part 2 For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “True Fear Forsaken Souls Part 2 – PC Free Now” >> folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open the “HOODLUM” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- After Installation click on the “True Fear 2” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 717 MB||Download Here|