Transient: Extended Edition PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Transient: Extended Edition Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Game Title:||Transient: Extended Edition|
|Game Developer:||Stormling Studios|
|Game Publisher:||Iceberg Interactive|
|Initial Release Date:||28 Oct 2020|
Transient: Extended Edition is a first-person video game set in the cyberpunk universe. The player plunges into an extremely dark dystopian world and discovers the truth about the Dome, the final refuge of humanity. The challenge is to avoid insanity, and thus to question its very existence.
Great story, amazing atmosphere, and some awesome character face. A Lovecraftian Walking Simulator. In addition to walking, you’ll be amazed, playing a mini-robot ball (which was fun), interfering with computers, hacking, playing mini-arcade games. I managed to puzzle into everything without guides, and it was mind-boggling at times.
I’m leaving, ask the truth and you’ll go crazy. I loved everything about the temporary. It was fun and had a great variety of different puzzles and attributes.
The atmosphere, soundtrack, and art assets were invaluable. I really enjoyed the story, however, playing the previous titles is a must to understand the more unique elements and plot hooks. My only gripe is that it ended up like this, and all of a sudden, like Connerium. Thank you for another great game!
- Cyberpunk / Lovecraft mixed layout.
- Environmental visuals are impressive.
- The environment can be scary at times.
- Type of puzzles.
- System Shock 1 ‘Easter Egg’
- Perfect Ultra Wide 3440x1440p resolution, 21: 9 aspect ratio.
- Short playthrough. It took me about 5 hours but I read that you can reduce this game to less than 3 hours.
- Many puzzles basically stretch the game time. They are more troubling than fun to solve. (At least, they are different from each other).
- Below average soundtrack
- Weak end
Needless to say, I was blown away by the graphics. This is, of course, the most beautiful game I’ve ever played. I usually do sprint shifts through the environment trying to move forward. Here, I walked slowly as the gameplay allowed and watched for hours.
I didn’t find the story confusing either, so I’m not sure what the reviews are talking about. A big thank you to a friend who gave me a temporary gift and I really hope the developer won’t be discouraged by the reviews! I’d love to see what’s next!
Not a bad game but not a great one either. I preferred this developer’s previous game, Conarium for Exploration and Contrast as much as you had more freedom in it, where it is more linear and too short to complete. Maybe give a shot to Conarium?
System Requirements of Transient: Extended Edition Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7 (64-bit)
- Processor: 3.60GHz Intel Core i3-4160
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480/570/670, ATI Radeon HD 5870/5850
- Hard Drive: 15 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install Transient: Extended Edition For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Transient: Extended Edition Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extracted the game.
- Open the “CODEX” folder, copy all files, and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 6.53 GB||Download Here|