|Game Title:||Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor|
|Game Developer:||Monolith Productions|
|Game Publisher:||Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, Warner Bros. Games|
|Initial Release Date:||30 Sep 2014|
|Genre:||Action, Adventure, Stealth, RPG|
Middle Earth ™: Shadow of Mordor e is a third-person action-adventure game. The game’s story takes place in Tolkien’s ‘Lord of the Rings’ universe while the game draws inspiration from Batman Arkham titles as well as some elements from the Assassin’s Creed franchise, as well as a whole new mechanic called the ‘Nemesis System’ includes. ‘where the Uruks (Orcs) fight together in the game world for development and dominance or kill players.
The story takes place in the universe of Lord of the Rings. After being killed by Uruk’s invasion with his family, Talion finds himself dead, stuck in a spectral-like existence, which seems to have many secrets.
Everything is done by searching with gold icons in specific places. The same thing happens when the player wants to. Something happens in the search location (for example a duel between the Urukans), with the beginning of the search the story changes everything. In my view, it all takes away from what is happening. But it is certainly not here that the Shadow of Mordor illuminates.
You can only fight with enemy armies, and attack and kill non-stop. Or you can kill a lot of enemies with a silent approach. Shadow of Mordor has practical features like Assassin’s Creed, but with the added addition of the Nemesis System, which creates unmatched names, appearances, strengths, and weaknesses of enemies, the player can compete with some of the enemies the game creates.
In my opinion, fighting is much harder than AC or Batman. Although it is still easy to completely destroy the orc, there are usually very large numbers, especially in castles, and the commanders and shields that pass only through the wind are very difficult. Although immediate killings take the form of stealth and finished killings, high-ranking captains/warlords are very resilient and helpless against this, so it makes it a real challenge to discover the weaknesses of some characters, that is. that it is difficult. but not unfair.
They are very common and their care is really difficult. Many actors will be more related to Uruks than the main story characters. There is almost no character development throughout the game. Torvin may be the only character the player is interested in (and maybe not too much).
One of the most exciting games of 2014. It covers two different topics. A darker theme when crawling inside Mordor walls and a lighter theme with grass and more sunlight in the background of the campaign.
I think this game is one of the best voice acting in the game, so far. The sound was very nice and the music was also very nice. Whenever you fight with a captain or a Warchief, the name of his enemy’s music is also a very nice feature.
The struggle in this game is just awesome. It uses a free-flowing system, like the Batman series: when you attack an enemy, you can instantly attack other enemies as well as turn around, shoot arrows, hide in the desert and do a variety of other things. The result is a very cinematic battle, very epic, and resembling the films of Lord of the Rings.
- Looks great. Sounds great.
- Particularly optimistic. Do not be afraid of needs. I really did not make any mistakes.
- Captures one of the best battle systems in the history of the last game and places it in a world where it is truly skilled. War animations are wild (in a good way). Stealing the orc and/or throwing a large pack of orc throughout the game is fun. Some weird “orc death” animations. Seeing the head of an orchid flying never gets old.
- A powerful story in a world full of stories.
- A ton of things to do. Sidequests, hunting, collecting, challenging modes. The Nemesis system basically creates an endless enemy hierarchy.
- Encourages Tolkien to read more.
- Theft is beautiful and easy to catch.
- Have fun with the Carigors! When you hear the orc saying “It works!” Climb up, and enjoy their sickness on the orc.
- The story can end quickly until you take your time.
- The perfect match for the last boss battle. Completely a copout in terms of design.
- Rapid events that are annoying and keep you from falling.
- Some forgotten support characters. The decline of Middle Earth races is represented. Mostly just men and orcs.
- The resurrection of enemies in previously cleared areas takes place almost instantly and is another subversive killer.
- The game map (there are two parts, one opens later in the game) seems small for a game with a download capacity of 35 gigabytes.
- Some simple. Lack of choice of skill level damages re-play.
Overall, I was very impressed with Shadow of Mordor. It has great mechanics in the known world and some new ones that should be the basis in future games, an interesting and enjoyable third-person action game. It is technologically sound, and when I felt very hopeless about the last president’s “war”, the journey was worth it. I wanted Talion to win and he’s halfway through a game like this. When the player pays attention to the “avatar”, you have a big starting point for yourself. If you are a total lover of this world, you owe it to yourself to play this game.
This game is very fun to play. If you love Assassin’s belief series, the Batman series, and even Mad Max then you should get this game. You can easily spend 20+ hours in this game. The story is very beautiful, the graphics are very beautiful, the sound is great and the battle is as hell. I got the GOTY version (which includes all the DLC) on sale and I think it’s worth every penny.
System Requirements of Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHz | AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 | AMD Radeon HD 5850
- Hard Drive: 44 GB of available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open the “x64” folder, and click on the “Shadowofmordor” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 19.2 GB||Download Here|