Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Portal Power PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Portal Power Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Portal Power
|Initial Release Date:
|14 Dec 2017
|Action, Arcade, Fighting
|Android, iPad, iPhone, Windows, Macintosh | Combined View
Portal Power is easily the worst Ninja Turtles game I’ve ever played. Worse than the original, literally unmade-on-NES game, yes. It’s so boring, so rushed, and so devoid of creativity and care that it hurts. There was a time when a new TMNT release meant an instant classic was on its way; It’s sad to see how much the franchise has declined since then. If you want something better, just look for something else from the franchise. Yes, recent movies too.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Portal Power doesn’t have as much satisfying combat as many other turtle games, but its amazing combination of Real Time Strategy mechanics and a basic costume progression system made it one of the best amazing licensed games I’ve ever seen there to play.
It’s a wild quest through space and time as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles punch, kick, power up and make their way through dangerous dimensions to stop Shredder and the Kraang. Fight as rabbits through icy and volcanic worlds, on the chaotic rooftops of New York City, and even in the diabolical Technodrome. Face off against familiar old enemies, as well as new hordes with many deadly abilities. Collect new outfits for the turtles on their journey, each with their own special powers that can make or break the final battle!
- The voice is beautiful.
- The graphics are good.
- The game itself isn’t bad at all.
- The cutscenes are sweet and short (I love cutscenes).
- The music is beautiful.
- The assembled clothes are really nice.
- Control is not perfect.
- It’s hard to know which turtles you’re controlling.
- It’s like pushing a button and something will happen.
- Having to be in the right place to handle cut scenes is dumb.
The stage is small… and having a cutscene where you have to stop in the right place to start before you can get to the next battle is a bit dumb… the old Nintendo game did that for you automatically…. place your character in the right place for you and then the cut scene event can start. I don’t see why that game can’t do that.
I see some reviews criticizing the game because it is a port of a mobile game. It may have its roots in mobile platforms, but don’t let that distract you from the fact that this is a real PC game, with full controller support, 4k graphics, etc. Do want more… please? As evidenced by my playtime, I enjoyed the gameplay and would definitely recommend this game to Ninja Turtles fans.
System Requirements of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Portal Power Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel® / AMD Hyper-Threaded Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA, AMD or Intel w/ 1GB memory
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Portal Power For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Portal Power Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extracted the game.
- Open the “Crck” folder, copy files and paste them into the installed folder.
- Click on the “Portal Power” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 562 MB