Honey, I Joined a Cult, you play a prison architect-ore management-tycoon game where you are in charge of running a sect, managing its gradual expansion, both the general public and law enforcement Let’s try to stay under the radar. It plays a lot like a prison architect but focuses more on mood management. In that sense, it is more like remorse.
I don’t want to disappoint people or giants as much as I’ve enjoyed the game, but as it stands at the moment, there is a solid foundation to the gameplay but there are some obvious concerns that would otherwise shine on me.
The first is that it looks a bit like a sandbox, in that after you play a bit, it feels the same. His open-mindedness, being able to “make his own profession,” does not lend itself to individuality from playthrough to playthrough.
Probably running some kind of campaign with unique scenarios will help improve this aspect, as playing standard sandbox mode makes you feel repetitive, fairly, some changes depend on who you are to for divine revelations. Take the path Think of it as a broad topic for your profession). Furthermore, having more events or more dynamic infantry similar to Remorld will make the per-throw more unique, but given the current situation, there may be a lot to ask at this time. Hopefully, this will improve in the future.
Understood on the first day, I really like this game. It sounds like a prison architect’s game, but it has many features and accessories that I would never think of adding. I can’t wait to see where it goes !!! There is nothing wrong with the great game so far so don’t spend all your money in the beginning so you can afford food.
I played this game a few years ago at the Insomnia Gaming Festival and knew right away that I was going to be obsessed. It’s so addictive! I like the graphic style and the custom amount really adds to the player. I can’t wait to spend hours developing my profession! Would definitely recommend it! It’s fun, it’s new, it feels like we’ve seen it before, but it’s fresh and refreshed. The design is cute because it’s easy to pick hell and gameplay.
- Management of recreational resources.
- wacky style and music.
- Light satire
- Fast start
- It’s easy to make money in the game.
- Researching and maintaining influence in later sports becomes awful.
- Missing 1 or 2 sermons in a game can lead to negative beliefs and make it difficult to give up.
- Not enough negative consequences for your actions, even police raids feel more like a minor nuisance than a real threat to your livelihood.
System Requirements of Honey, I Joined a Cult Game
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4690K or AMD FX-8370
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250, 1 GB
- Hard Drive: 450 MB available space
Installation Method of Honey, I Joined a Cult For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Honey, I Joined a Cult – PC Free Now” >> folder.
- Click on the “Honey, I Joined a Cult” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 237 MB||Download Here|