|Game Title:||theHunter: Call of the Wild™|
|Game Developer:||Expansive Worlds|
|Game Publisher:||Expansive Worlds|
|Initial Release Date:||16 Feb, 2017|
|Genre:||Adventure, Simulation, Sports|
theHunter Call of the Wild has the most realistic and beautiful outdoor environment I’ve ever seen in any game, parade. The gameplay is really good too. The only thing I can mistake in this title is how heavy the DLC is, and how the DLC is applied. I would also like to think that you need a very high level of the rig to run this well which should not be surprising.
Basically, it’s a complete hunting simulator. You will manage guns, ammunition, various animal calls, binoculars, and maps. The whole thing is very sad. There are missions, but I’ve mostly stuck to the sandbox and it’s been great. Walking through the environment is just amazing; The whole thing feels dynamic and alive. It is a game that requires careful planning and patience to succeed. They have found a great balance by spending time hunting which results in a satisfying and rewarding experience when you actually manage to get killed. The cycle of night and day also goes well.
Most of the fun gameplay comes with animal tracking, hunting, and photography with a control camera. The controls are all very simple, and the key can be mapped for ease of use. Like run toggles so you don’t have to hold down the W. I changed the E use key to mouse 5 so that when I’m tracking I can run the toggle and use the mouse to navigate and click to read the tracks. I am running Provides overlay mapping and a codex that stores all your accumulated knowledge about the world you discover.
The day/night cycle is 4 times faster than the speed of real life. So you have 3 real dark times to drown in the forest nightlife as well as during the day. Many checkpoints are scattered across the maps, and provide access to your storage, in-game store, and sleeping area. Sleep allows you to move time forward in hours. For example, setting it at 18:00, if you want to hunt at night it will be sunset. But, every time you sleep, money is spent inside the game, which makes it a challenge.
- Maps are beautiful, there are lots of traces to discover, this is one of the best games for those who love screenshots.
- Map DLCs are not required, you can join someone else’s server so that it can be run for free without any owner.
- Stealth gameplay if you like sniper playstyle.
- There are many rare fur animals for you to hunt and collect.
- You will either be a very patient person who you never thought you could be, or you will fail to get anything after a few hours of hunting.
- Be prepared for repeated client crashes in multiplayer, lots of crashes. However, there is no crash in one player.
- Insects are rarely cured as devs are focusing on creating new paid DLC content. Expensive World (X) Expensive World (✓)
- Leveling up to the maximum level is a long process but also very rewarding, it takes about 80-150 hours depending on the style of play.
- Fraud and hacking are not forbidden so you will encounter speed, level, and frozen hackers in multiplayer.
- Update: The new Animal Scoring 2.0 system has reduced the difficulty of the game, making it a little easier.
- New map DLCs are often slow-moving, with identical animal models with different skins and names.
Tracking and mission
You will find animal zones and tracks all over the world. It can be ‘read’ to give information about when the last species of animals were there and often how many animals were there. Coming back to this place at the same time will allow you to encounter this type, whether it is for hunting or for photography.
For those who want more than simple racing and gun-type gameplay, multiple Arcs missions have been added to the single-player to allow for a structured gameplay option. Of course, even the most curious adventurers like me, who like to wander in the countryside after seeing all the places and animals, like to find a comfortable place on a rock that overlooks a valley. And before he goes down, he collects somebodies.
COTW has a range of weapons that you feel most excited to collect for every type of prey. Of course, more is always better when it comes to weapons in the game. The more the merrier. It also contains greed, ammunition, and other items for hunting. There are piles of scattered wood in the countryside to make permanent ground blinds using the currency in the game.
These skills provide more experience points for the perch trees. Skills and perk trees provide a good range of skills to enhance the hunting experience for the current 60 maximum levels. They add skills such as weather forecasting, and better trekking skills.
Diversity of animal life:
The game is inspired by Jack London’s book Call of the Wild. Like the book, the game reveals a lot about the lives and behavior of animals and the wonderful environment outside. There are many breeds in the world of the current two German and American reservoirs: Black Bears, Roosevelt Alex, Red Fox, Coyotes, European Bison, Wild Boar, Bananas, Red Deer, Fellow Deer, Row Deer, White Tail Deer, and Black.
In addition to the typical colors of tail deer, many rare and albino fur appear randomly. The upcoming DLC expansion will add a third reserve in Siberia: meadows, with snow and an expected new selection of animals such as the previously unveiled Lynx.
I get 60fps stable and can run mp with bad internet. No problem at all. Works great with Second Monitor and Steam Overlay COTW. You can even open and listen to vids in the overlay as you shift / tab back into the game, which sounds great while sitting in a hunting stand in the dark waiting for a herd of animals to arrive.
System Requirements theHunter Call of the Wild Game
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel i3-4170
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 / ATI HD7870 – 1GB VRAM
- Hard Drive: 60 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install theHunter Call of the Wild For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “theHunter Call of the Wild- PC Free Now” >> folder.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
- It is a Pre-Installed game !! That means this game is already installed in the folder !!
|File Size: 29.4 GB||Download Here|