|Game Title:||The Outer Worlds|
|Game Developer:||Obsidian Entertainment|
|Game Publisher:||Private Division|
|Initial Release Date:||23 Oct 2020|
The Outer Worlds Download is a first-person shooter featuring some role-playing game mechanics, set in a sci-fi / western setting, and was developed by Obsidian, who previously released games like Pillers of Eternity and Tyranny. After waking up from cryogenic sleep, your character will be sent on a quest to save the rest of the people on your colony ship from the Evil Corporation.
- The fresh new game world
- The result is similar to Mass Effect and Western.
- A cool space station, exotic plants
- Free character creation and development
- Fresh promotion system with parallel bonus
- Custom Strategy Guide for Partner AI
- Decisions with results
- Interesting and weird character
- First-class / comic dialogue with narrative effect
- Environmental music, good sound effects in combat
- Five factions with their own goals
Achievements and business cards
- Anti-AI with dropout sometimes does not react.
- Sporadic frame rate issues
- Quest quality fluctuates in staging.
- Excessive booty
- Very simple battles on “normal”
- No identifiable residents’ daily routine.
Gameplay / Story
The outside world is set in an alternative world of the future, in which US President William McConnell was not assassinated. As a result, Theodore Roosevelt never came to power and his social reforms and measures against corporate monopolies were never implemented.
Instead, corporations gained more influence over social life than ever before, and determined the living conditions of the people, even at private times, while playing sports. The colonies of the universe were eventually promoted through fruitful mega-corporations.
On the edge of human colonial territory, the player’s character is awakened by a cryosleep aboard a colonial ship by the mad scientist Phineas Welles and left near the Emerald Well Colony.
In the outside world, we control the main character from a first-person perspective, so that we repeatedly fight alien monsters, robots, and human predators, such as first-person shooters.
We also talk a lot with the mayor, rebel leaders, and more or less important people so that the orders can be accepted and carried out.
A special feature of the war system is that we can slow downtime. At first, it only works for a few moments, but as the game progresses we can improve the relevant skills and later slow down almost all the battles.
The biggest advantage of this is that we can aim for peace and choose the relevant enemies – it is fun to enjoy this advantage.
The Outer Worlds offers you a game of creative science fiction, great dialogue, and free judgment. You could say that this game is a mix of Fallout New Vegas, Mass Effect, and Bioshock, it just looks good and gives it something special.
System Requirements of The Outer Worlds Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3225 or AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti or AMD HD 7850
- Hard Drive: 40 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install The Outer Worlds For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “The Outer Worlds Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and Install the Game.
- Click on the “TheOuterWorlds” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 36.4 GB