|Game Title:||The Metronomicon: Slay The Dance Floor|
|Game Publisher:||Akupara Games|
|Initial Release Date:||29 Sep 2016|
|Genre:||Adventure, Casual, Indie|
The Metronomicon: Slay The Dance Floor is a weird game, and a game that doesn’t seem very appealing at first, but like One-finger Death Punch and Cook, Serve, Delicious, this game is great for lifting and playing and satisfaction for perfection.
Metronomicon is an RPG powered by DDR, which can seem very difficult and complicated when you consider that you also have to control 4 party members (and therefore rows) at a time, be aware of the situation, Stay in tune and think strategically. Unfortunately, this can be a bit daunting at first, but as you learn and train your fingers, it’s a real joy to play.
Basically, when you complete a series of dance moves by combining arrows, you perform actions such as attacking or correcting, and so on. You can choose how long you want to continue this process. A lot is happening, and I mean in a good way. Putting the elements against each other is how you take advantage of weakness (ie fire kills green land, water kills fire, etc.). You get equipped and active loot. You make your own party and change different classes inside and out. There are different modes and they are all really well done.
Music is high energy and quite different. There is a lot in my opinion. I have heard that more will come as DLC, which is great. It is also my opinion that the worst part of this game is the debatable artwork. It’s not scary, but I wish it were different. At least the animations are funny about how to gyrate their hips. Enemies have a lot of ‘character’.
- A really cool combination of the two genres that makes for some very addictive gameplay. I’m having a hard time keeping it down.
- Controller support is good.
- Tons of material. I could see him pulling out dozens of hours.
- I like all the different modes and interesting play mechanics. One really clean thing was the rain of fire that you had to ‘catch’ before falling on your party in a boss fight.
- The music is great. Really high energy and there are many types.
- The animation follows the beat and is quite funny.
System Requirements of The Metronomicon: Slay The Dance Floor Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB, OpenGL 1.5+
- Hard Drive: 2500 MB available space
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install The Metronomicon: Slay The Dance Floor For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “The Metronomicon: Slay The Dance Floor Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Click on the “Metronomicon” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 721 MB||Download Here|