The Banner Saga 2 PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. The Banner Saga 2 Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|The Banner Saga 2
|Initial Release Date:
|19 Apr 2016
|Indie, RPG, Strategy
This game is a direct continuation of the banner saga. The game is a solid VN where choices matter and a turn-based battle game that moves perfectly. They added 5 more levels for your characters to grow and add another key power to each character at level 6. The first game was 1-5, the second adds levels 6-10. Characters in this start at 3 but if you carry your save you can start at 5.
The Banner Saga 2 Story
The story is as dark and gritty as the first one where the choices are usually the last bad option. While you don’t have to play it first I would highly recommend it. If you enjoyed the first one then this is an easy pick for me. The gameplay feels a little more fun and takes strategy to the next level.
Like the first one, the game is mostly lacking in voice acting, but the VN side of things is well written and the other sounds in the game are well done along with the music.
The trinkets you get in this game, (think power upgrades) are expanded upon first and will give you access to more skills/powers as you level up. They add a bit of complexity and choice to how your characters will work. It also seems like the game jumps from one battle to the next, mostly giving you a chance to rest between battles verse the first one where you have to deal with defeat a bit more.
Ultimately, this makes things a little less intimidating in terms of durability. Often in the first one, I was afraid of running out of food, in part 2 that is less of a problem due to the new game mechanic where your “clan” is traveling.
- Great visuals. Love the Don Bluth-Esque fantasy art direction. Similar to classic American fantasy, but with a Nordic twist.
- The combat is easy to pick up, and the difficulty is adjustable at any time.
- A great story, with many twists and turns. Lots of knowledge if you really dig into it.
- Tons of random encounters with different outcomes.
- Choices seem to have weight.
- Survival mode increases replayability.
- While it’s a grid-based battle game like Tactics Final Fantasy, unfortunately, it doesn’t have the same depth that Tactics FF did. That’s not to say that the combat in The Banner Saga isn’t fun.
- Except for a few introductions by the narrator, there is no voiceover. This is a shame, I think it would have really added to the experience.
- Combat could probably use some more balancing, as some items and abilities are overpowered.
System Requirements of The Banner Saga 2 Game
- OS: Windows 7/Vista/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 510
- Hard Drive: 5 GB
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install The Banner Saga 2 For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “The Banner Saga 2 Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open the “PROphet” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 4.90 GB