The Ascent Download PC is a top-down twin-stick action RPG in an amazing cyberpunk world with an amazingly detailed atmosphere and depth story. A charming story combined with solid combat mechanics and character customization makes it a must-have game for any cyberpunk action RPG fan!
It’s one of the best game I’ve ever played. Hands down. Great. Impressed with the graphics and atmosphere. Many times I have been wandering around and I have had to stop to admire the world around me. I also like how the camera angles change as my character travels around the world.
It really makes the world feel bigger and smoother. Conflicts are action-packed and intense, to say the least. Played 25 hours so far and I have no problem with bugs that are saying a lot about new games these days.
The game is honestly amazing, the graphics are advanced and so is the music. Honestly 100 beautiful PC games.
The gameplay of The Ascent Game:
The gameplay is so deep that it doesn’t feel the same, but it’s very satisfying to blow people’s limbs. And as always, looting is always fun. And they got a good balance of drops. Whenever there is looting you feel good carrying it because it is not very common but very rare.
Guns are well balanced with most options right, and different weapon types change some types and gameplay depending on what you encounter. Upgrading is easy, but it never needs to be complicated and RPG elements are simple but satisfying to upgrade, you can feel that by going into the statistics each point actually enhances your character.
Robots are talking about their plastic surgery and ugly weld seams. I’ve never seen a game with so many visual and spiritual details, the blur of life in the city – it’s so beautiful.
It doesn’t matter that you can’t communicate with most things and the game is mostly a shooter (think of the Alien Shooter series from Sigma), don’t care about the weak German translation (and you can easily understand English) I can’t change), don’t care about native 4 player mode without running, don’t care about (blocker) bugs (reloading from the last checkpoint always works for me), just for global design this The game is worth playing. Since the game seems to be selling well, I am sure they will fix most of the problems in due course.
Graphically this is amazing. The gameplay loop becomes a bit monotonous, guns and enemies feel ‘the same’ – no different class. Of course, there is no new diablo but still good fun. I played more than six hours of HD gameplay footage from the start of the game: this is Neon Giant’s new CyberPunk ARPG, The Ascent. Watch me cross the main questline.
- Extremely fun.
- Great layout execution.
- Great mechanics and gameplay (center and maps)
- Best and great musical score.
- The story is good enough. The work gets done, and CyberPunk fits thematically with the layout.
- I wish there was more freedom to communicate with the world. (Gambling, alcohol, etc.)
- Some big bugs that can get in the way of fun. (Questions stuck, stuttering)
System Requirements of The Ascent Game
- OS: Windows 10 x64
- Processor: Intel Core Intel Core i5-3470 (4 * 3200) or equivalent / AMD FX-8350 (4 * 4000) or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660 ( 2048 MB) / Radeon R9 390X (8192 MB)
- Hard Drive: 35 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Minimum Specification listed above allows gameplay experience close to 30 FPS on average while using 1080p resolution and lowest settings
Installation Method of The Ascent For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “The Ascent – PC Free Now” >> folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open the “CODEX” folder, copy all files, and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “TheAscent ” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 16.8 GB||Download Here|