Tails of Iron PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Tails of Iron Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Game Title:||Tails of Iron|
|Game Developer:||Odd Bug Studio|
|Game Publisher:||United Label, CI Games|
|Initial Release Date:||17 Sep 2021|
|Genre:||Action, Adventure, Indie|
Tails of Iron Video Game brings some much-needed quality story and voice acting to the side-scrolling action-adventure genre. rats? frogs? That’s pretty unique and it’s nice to see something different rather than the constant “dark and demonic” approach of this genre. With satisfying combat, a deep story, unique characters, and a beautiful world, Tails of Iron is definitely worth a download and comes with a very high recommendation.
Very fun action RPG. Gorgeous pictures, wonderful music. The world has a great mix of darkness and charm that is done very well. The combat is very tight, fast-paced, and not extremely hard. The game gives you proper feedback to know how and why you got hit.
- Combat is challenging, feels rewarding, and satisfying when you succeed.
- The voice acting is AMAZING…as always by Doug Cockle.
- The story is pretty good!
- Side quests!
- TONS of gear to obtain.
- LOVE the art! It is a pleasure to examine the design of zones and the “2.5D” depth.
- No new game+
- No secrets.
- The only real form of progression is the team.
- Weapons feel very similar no matter what you use.
- The jump feels restrictive.
Beautiful graphics, fun combat, and a charming setting. I really enjoyed it and highly recommend it to all sidescroller fans. The game is advertised as soul-like, but don’t be intimidated, the game isn’t that hard (although it’s not easy either) and “soul-like” describes the combat style more than the challenge itself. Speaking of combat, I really liked that even minor enemies have a hefty amount of health, which gives Tails of Iron’s combat a pretty unique feel. The only complaint I have is that the game could have a bit more complex mechanics, but I hope they add more depth in a sequel.
This game brings a whole new experience to the Indie/RPG genre and is a very fun game to play with all the different challenges and bosses you encounter. I hope “Odd Bug Studios” will release DLC in the future. It has a very spiritual feel like the boss fights and it’s also interesting how such an intriguing story happened from the young prince who is also the heir to the throne, the former “Rat King” who rises from the ashes and blood of fallen members of his family. and Kingdom. Overall the game is just a beautiful experience and I hope the developers keep up the good work. -Lion Allison
I’ve played this game twice and it’s amazing! You can also choose how you want to play, from super hard to relaxing and more story-focused. Good story, good music, and it’s all pretty well presented, with just a bit of humor! The game doesn’t stay too long in its welcome being able to finish the game in just under 4 hours (after that there is a bonus game). This game is such a balanced experience and an interesting example of what gaming can do. I really hope these guys make the most of it
System Requirements of Tails of Iron Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2.8 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install Tails of Iron For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Tails of Iron Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open the “CODEX” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 1.19 GB||Download Here|