|Game Developer:||Moon Bear Studio|
|Game Publisher:||Moon Bear Studio|
|Initial Release Date:||21 Dec 2021|
|Genre:||Adventure, Casual, Indie|
ODA Video Game is a 2D puzzle platform that focuses on switching things around and changing things together. When you know the hours and how the switch works, it’s very easy.
Hi, I found ODA looking interesting for games in the current store around the store. Its comical style immediately drew me inside and I made a purchase. Once in the game and get the help of the teleporter in our hands, we begin to go through the puzzles. During the passage of the puzzle, I really had to think a lot (not often play the puzzle).
Wiha. I was one of those people who developed this game for GMTK Jam. And I was proud that the game was lit up there. But I left the development team and now I was excited to control how the game went. I like the positive/negative comment style so I will do the same.
- Hard puzzles. Or I’m not smart enough.
- Visual style. Especially the background.
- The movement of the cannon. It’s fun to play with.
- Quick arrival. So the game will get better.
- Looks like there might be more votes. I really miss some of the steps or sounds of running.
- Gamepad support. Maybe, there is a way it will work but I did not find it.
From the first minutes, the game pulled away with its challenges. I really liked the graphics and the cyberpunk atmosphere. Most people really think so, at first they are very simple, and then the level can last up to 15 minutes. High-quality sound will not bother you.
After playing a bit of this game, I can say the following, at first, the puzzles are very simple, you just put the ball into the box and change its places. I did not like dialogues, when you play they move between them and there is no time to read them. The music in the game is made in cyberpunk style, 8 bits. As a game to spend a winter evening, it’s great.
System Requirements of ODA Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7 or higher
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 4/5th Generation Intel HD Graphics or AMD HD Graphics 7th series
- Hard Drive: 400 MB available space
- DirectX: Version 9.0
How to Install ODA For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “ODA Game” folder.
- Click on the “ODA” icon to play the game.
- This Game is Pre-Installed Which means You Don’t need to install this game. Instantly Play!
|File Size: 95 MB||Download Here|