Submerged Free Game is a mixed bag and if I can I will give it a mixed-status. The pro side has a beautiful looking world, interesting atmosphere, and some decent climbing and exploring. However, there is nothing else.
The story is here, but limited and vague. And you really don’t do much more than just walking around, climb and look for buildings. That’s enough for some people.
But I missed myself for more. If this game sounds interesting to you and you are tired of playing with combat mechanics, then drowning may be for you. I would be interested in a sequel with more story and more gameplay mechanics.
Submerged PC Free is a narrative/moving simulator (well, maybe I should say swimming). It’s a decent game and I enjoyed it but it lacks a great game.
You play as a girl who has a sick brother. And you start looking for resources in the post-flood city. The idea is great, but the implementation leaves a lot to be desired. While the story in this game may be really good, there is no story in it. You basically go through the flooded city/ruins in need of finding something.
I like running simulators and narrative games but it felt boring. It’s really short and he felt like it was dragging on forever which is not a good sign for me. The game is quite repetitive and annoying. Controls are complicated, areas don’t look good, and finding equipment can sometimes be boring. Overall the whole map is really small and there is not much to discover or find. Looks like the game doesn’t know what it wants to be. Search? Descriptive? Walking simulator? A heartbreaking story? It tries to be everything but it is not. It’s not a tool, it’s not a RAM, it’s just a game without identification.
But there are good aspects. The music is great and I enjoyed it. The atmosphere is great in this small but desolate world. Some parts were fun to explore and learn how to get where you want to go. It’s also very quiet and comfortable which I also like.
- Beautiful graphics.
- Great background music.
- No threat – Enemy, ability to fall or otherwise die, etc.
- All areas are instantly accessible – No tools or upgrades required, etc.
- No significant achievements and you can go back and discover after defeating the game to achieve achievements.
- Collecting things on large buildings is often like a puzzle, but it’s never too hard to figure out how.
- Inferior control.
- A great idea was done poorly.
- Different types of deficiencies.
- over and over again
- Gets bored after a while – Many small climbing buildings are very similar.
System Requirements of Submerged Game
- OS: Windows 7 64Bit
- Processor: Dual Core 2.0+ GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 9800GTX or ATI Radeon HD 4770
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
Installation Method of Submerged For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Submerged – PC Free Now” >> folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open the “PLAZA” folder, copy all files, and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 1.42 GB||Download Here|