|Game Publisher:||Humble Games|
|Initial Release Date:||23 Sep 2021|
|Genre:||Indie, RPG, Simulation|
Staxel PC Download is farming, crafting, building simulation game, sharing elements from games like Minecraft, Animal Crossing, and Stardew Valley. Your main goal is to help the city develop by building houses for new residents or your existing neighbors who want to run the business, building block by block and according to the design of your own heart.
With beautiful pixel graphics, charming NPCs for friendship, and incredibly relaxing music, Staxel is a great entry into the genre of exploration and building sims. While it lacks combat, I don’t think it’s missing. There’s a lot to do, a great book of accomplishments and quests to complete, and seasonal events to put things together throughout the year.
I’ve played Staxel since very early access and it’s a great way to go. The developers are dedicated and listen carefully to the feedback from the players. Many of the issues I experienced through early access were resolved by the time of the final release. They are also active in their community discards, leaving the feedback app until players are released to submit bug reports and suggestions, and every update they provide is strong and overall. But something new and interesting has been added to the game.
System Requirements of Staxel Game
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2Ghz (or equivalent)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia GeForce GTX 660 1GB or AMD Radeon HD 7850 1GB
- Hard Drive: 12 GB available space
How to Install Staxel For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Staxel – PC Free Now” >> folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- After Installation click on the “Launch Staxel” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 984 MB||Download Here|
“Staxel” is a registered trademark, property of Humble Games“