|Game Title:||Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator|
|Game Developer:||Strange Scaffold|
|Game Publisher:||Strange Scaffold|
|Initial Release Date:||7 Dec 2021|
Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator is a very interesting game with a wild theme and it feels like it is constantly overloading you with new information in the best way if you want to experience buying and selling weird ice-cream men this Can’t recommend the game enough. A spaceman is trying to pull out all the bladder leaves on this side of the galaxy and is crying while your heart’s reserves have fallen due to the galaxy’s peace agreement.
To be honest, this game is a bit of a difficult sale.
It is a pity that the top reviews of the game are negative when it seems that the reviews were only negative because the game turned out to be something that the observers did not expect. But I can’t blame them for that, because I don’t think the ads did a good job of telling what the game really is.
This game seems to be marketed primarily as a strategy game, but I find it a bit difficult to label it. It involves strategy, but it’s not as complex as fans of the genre generally like. It doesn’t go deeper than “buy less, sell more”. And “Don’t be a victim of scam emails”. And a little bit of inventory management, with items that interact with each other when placed accordingly.
What I want is a few small tweaks to the game.
- Make the limbs that are about to disappear shake a bit in the UI, at the moment, there is no clear indication of what I can say about the disappearance; I accidentally bought a very expensive organ because it was bought by another trader I was looking at.
- Don’t use an auto-scroller at all in the list of organs, because if you are at the bottom of the list, this will result in constant wrong clicks. Better yet, redesign the list of organs so that each organ for sale remains in a permanent place until it is sold.
- Applications should be selected before the start of the trading period, not just during it. Handling incoming requests during trading draws a large amount of attention from this reaction speed-based trading sim. I have no objection to meeting them during the trade.
- Add a reference to some kind of help in the game, I clicked on some tutorial messages thinking that my trading time is getting shorter so I missed some potentially important details.
The game is all about speed, rather than strategy. It will test your speed, accuracy, and memory under the timer. Remembering each specific item you need can be extremely confusing. Considering how much it costs you to buy each item, as well as how much the buyer is offering you in return.
All of this happens when the items are likely to fly away as soon as they enter the market, with the timer of 2 minutes and 30 seconds always ticking during the purchase period.
It will take a few playthroughs to get to each end, but it will probably take no more than 10 hours to see all the content offered in the game. I’ll admit that the story made me laugh, but you don’t have to question your morals if that’s what you’re looking for.
System Requirements of Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: @ 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 2000
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator Game” folder.
- Click on the “setup” and Install the.
- Now go to the extracted folder and open the “PLAZA” folder and copy all files from that folder and paste it where you installed the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 973 MB||Download Here|