|Game Title:||Sorcerer’s Tournament|
|Game Developer:||Adam Avramov|
|Game Publisher:||Adam Avramov|
|Initial Release Date:||23 Dec 2021|
|Genre:||Casual, Indie, RPG, Strategy|
Sorcerer’s Tournament is a turn-based RPG with small games to train your character, with gameplay focused on growing and improving between each duel. When you win dowels and tournaments, you will permanently unlock new spells, methods, and difficulties.
- Learn unique spells that can fuse with editors in 110 spelling sets.
- Choose school and student.
- Play challenging mini-games training in every major state
- Unlock special game modes.
- Fight magic battles to your heart’s content!
Winning by sheer force is not the only option. In this game’s duel, you will face opponents who can destroy you instead of harming you.
Train your student and manage your time carefully. Use the time you need to train carefully as the additional damage may not be as significant as learning this new spelling.
System Requirements of Sorcerer’s Tournament Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Quad Core 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB
- Hard Drive: 250 MB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install Sorcerer’s Tournament For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Sorcerer’s Tournament Game” folder.
- Click on the “Sorcerers Tournament” icon to play the game.
- It is a Pre-Installed Game !! That means this game is already installed in the folder !! no need to Install…
|File Size: 78 MB||Download Here|