|Game Title:||SHIPS AT WAR|
|Game Developer:||Golddorf Spieleentwicklung|
|Game Publisher:||Golddorf Spieleentwicklung|
|Initial Release Date:||5 Aug 2021|
|Genre:||Action, Simulation, Strategy|
A physics-based strategy game featuring player-built warships and submarines. Build highly efficient warships and use them to drown the enemy during battles. Conquer the ocean by deploying your ships to strategic locations at sea in round-the-clock scenarios. I see great potential in this game, the development is very active, and the content and bug fixes are often included.
I like the building system, you can build any ship you want, from small torpedo boats to warships or even an imaginary monster with your imagination. The game is amazing and has a lot of potentials. I really like that it’s hard to build a ship right now. We will have more of these things to keep outside so that water does not come in. In my spare time, I build very small ships and then soon fight with my creations. I recommend the game, it’s a really good game.
Let’s put it this way in terms of silliness:
- My 15 “gun fell from the bottom after a sharp blow. Usually, this is a cause for concern.
- My opponent lost the middle part of his ship’s address, in general, this is a cause for concern but the superstructure put things together.
- The enemy blew up my last boiler but it was still hanging under the ship. Apparently, it was working.
- Planes are stupid right now. Bismarck sank in 5 minutes.
- The crew goes down in flames. While playing Bismarck, the ship broke in half but managed to take a few more shots from the bridge “Anton” (Bruno had already fallen off the hill) just as it was going underwater.
- A 15-inch shotgun can’t drown a Fletcher-class destroyer. I know Fletcher was a big and small ship but there should have been two-hit ships between Fletcher Confetti.
System Requirements of SHIPS AT WAR Game
- OS: Windows 64-bit
- Processor: 3.2GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 520
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
How to Install SHIPS AT WAR For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “SHIPS AT WAR – PC Free Now” >> folder.
- After Installation click on the “ShipsAtWar” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 62.50 MB||Download Here|
“SHIPS AT WAR PC Game” is a registered trademark, property of Golddorf Spieleentwicklung“