|Game Title:||Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun – Aiko’s Choice|
|Game Developer:||Mimimi Games|
|Game Publisher:||Daedalic Entertainment|
|Initial Release Date:||6 Dec 2021|
Aiko’s Choice is defined as “more of the same”. If you enjoy shadow tactics, you will find yourself here at home. If you have problems with the original game, Aiko’s Choice doesn’t fix any of them. It doesn’t have any of the QoL changes implemented in Desperados 3, which can make you feel annoyed if you play Aiko’s Choice after playing this game.
One more thing I think I should warn you before playing this extension: The game technically has 6 missions, which at first glance does not look bad for DLC. However, only 3 of them are full-size, multi-purpose, open-ended missions. The other 3 can literally be completed in less than 15 minutes, and I don’t mean in a fast race – they’re just so short and easy. Keep this in mind when you are buying this game.
So what will happen to these 3 complete missions? They are fun, even though they feel a little easier. I think a big reason for that is the fact that in 2 of these 3 missions you have a full squad at your disposal, so you never lose your qualifications. And all 3 missions feature Mugen, which I’ve always found to be one of the strongest characters, simply because he’s able to take care of enemy samurai without any hassle. I guess they wanted to cover Mugen’s low exposure in the last third of the original Shadow Tactics.
Overall – I highly recommend Aiko’s Choice for the ardent fans of Shadow Tactics and the RTT genre as a whole, however, I would strongly be recommended it.
System Requirements of Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun – Aiko’s Choice Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel i3 2nd-Generation 2.5GHz, AMD Quad-Core 2.5GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GT640, AMD Radeon HD7750, 1GB VRAM
- Hard Drive: 4 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 10
How to Install Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun – Aiko’s Choice For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun – Aiko’s Choice Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extracted the game.
- Open the “CODEX” folder, copy all files, and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 2.55 GB||Download Here|