Prototype 2 PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Prototype 2 Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Game Title:||Prototype 2|
|Game Developer:||Radical Entertainment|
|Initial Release Date:||24 Jul 2012|
|Genre:||Action, Adventure, Open World, Stealth|
Prototype 2 is a classic open-world hack and slash game where you play as a powerful mutant whose mission is to find his family. The game is very fast-paced. Once you have unlocked all the skills, only then will you experience their full potential.
The story is good/decent, but I can’t compare it to the previous one (Prototype 1). The characters have a very human approach to the world and its current tragedies, so it gives a special spark that I admire. It’s the end of Alex Mercer’s arc, so grab your drinks and enjoy the adventure.
Not much can be said about it. Blood, wolves, super powerful attacks, and mutations are all ready to be explored. Abilities grow over time, with a simple skill tree that even a toddler can understand. The key to combat is to use all skills, so feel free to explore. The gamepad is highly recommended!
For the most part, Prototype 2 still has that crazy, badass gameplay you know. The ride still feels the same but with better graphics, although there is a problem that I will point out later in The Negatives section. You can now use 2 main weapons at the same time instead of one as before, which is good for convenience purposes, but not so much for the depth of the weapon system.
However, one of the biggest improvements I really appreciate in this game is the side mission structure. If you’ve read my Prototype 1 review, then you’ll know that I didn’t enjoy playing the side missions because of how repetitive and disorganized they were.
The side missions here were organized and very useful (although still a bit repetitive), so I wanted to finish them all, and I did. Stealth is also improved, so you can see who’s watching the target you’re trying to eat. One more thing before I go, the new power Tendrils is great, because watching people get ripped from the inside out is really fun for me lol.
I like the voice acting here more than in Prototype 1, people act more naturally and less seriously in their dialogue and often make jokes here and there. Some of my favorite voice lines in the game are James Heller with his struggle with the computer, the friend “brah” and Starnes, they made me laugh when I first heard them. The soundtracks are just as good as the first game, so there’s nothing bad to say about them.
Animation and Graphics
The animations can be confusing at times, most combos tie you up and prevent you from going anywhere but forward. Also, the verticality provided by tall buildings is only fun in parkour, with only 1 attack per weapon targeting aerial enemies or buildings, the others just send you crashing to the ground like a comet.
Graphics are good for 2015, with some low-quality floor/wall textures. Also, accessories like AC units, cars, or other things that you can throw away are easy and look reasonable.
The visuals are also much improved. The available parts of New York are now finally affected by weather changes that provide some eye-popping effects and the architecture is more heterogeneous making the freeway much less monotonous and neutral. The character models didn’t change much but at least the player character got some basic facial expressions and lip-syncing. The audio is still very good, especially the well-written Gentek radio chats that are a mix of professional military jargon and fun friendly chatter.
- Many different missions, never get boring
- Collecting items and completing all side missions is very rewarding and challenging (Gain new powers and abilities)
- Different map locations all look different
- Satisfying, diverse, unique, and moving gameplay
- Many PC settings to adjust the game, controls, and graphics
- All aspects of the game definitely improve over the first game
- With different ways to smash, slice, or explode your enemies
- The significant difference in difficulties
- Different areas provide different environments to keep the battles interesting
- Very repetitive game
- collections are very easy to find
- some enemies are simply painful to handle
It’s a great game, and it definitely controls a lot of things that make Unknown a great experience, but the game has a few annoyances like advanced enemies that are too much of a copy-paste enemy and how the character sometimes becomes an unlikable character because he’s in moments where he really he doesn’t need it he gets angry. Overall I can recommend the game, it’s a good story and fun to face the super-power.
System Requirements of Prototype 2 Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.6GHz, AMD Phenom X3 8750
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT with 512 MB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 4850 with 512 MB RAM
- Hard Drive: 10 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Sound: Any DirectX 9 compatible Sound Card
- Supported Input Devices: Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox 360® Controller
How to Install Prototype 2 For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Prototype 2 Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you installed the game.
- Click on the “Prototype2” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 4.36 GB||Download Here|