|Game Title:||Chess Ultra|
|Initial Release Date:||21 Jun 2017|
|Genre:||Casual, Indie, Simulation, Sports, Strategy|
Chess Ultra Free PC Download is the best game of chess. Stunning visuals, polite running, VR support, online multiplayer – it’s all group. The menu and GUI are intuitive and decent enough to look at. There are minimal customization options, which allow you to change settings and pace sets and/or their content. It uses the original AI that improved Kasparov and passed the touring test, so anyone looking for the impossible challenge got to the right place.
However, this does not come without its drawbacks: the control paneling is very poor for keyboard and mouse users – which does not allow you to rotate the screen to see the environment (which is ironic that sales are an important point. It uses the traditional ELO system, but literally in every match you play. This means you can increase ELO by playing against incompetent friends or playing against simple AI. There is no casual mode. PR is unattractive, of course, its player base will soon be gone.
Overall it’s definitely worth the price, but it could use some tweaks.
System Requirements Chess Ultra Game
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTS 450 or AMD Radeon HD 6750
- Hard Drive: 12 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install Chess Ultra For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Chess Ultra- PC Free Now” >> folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open the “CODEX” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 5 GB||Download Here|