Project Wingman PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Project Wingman Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Game Title:||Project Wingman|
|Game Developer:||Sector D2|
|Game Publisher:||Sector D2, Humble Games|
|Initial Release Date:||1 Dec 2020|
|Genre:||Action, Indie, Simulation|
Project Wingman is a game I first heard about in 2017. It was a game designed from the ground up with VR support in mind. It had a free demo that was released at the time and was available for DRM free download, and I played it a lot.
- You can commit many war crimes in this game.
- In 2-seater planes, you have WiFi and she speaks!
- The aircraft can carry a number of special weapons.
- Very good attack angle (post-stall maneuver) mechanic
- Overall gameplay feels better than AC7.
- Cold environmental effects (lava, wildfires, storms, rain)
- The hair is actually hovering.
- The difficulty of hiring is fun and challenging even for an experienced gamer.
- Optional modifier to customize campaign and conquest mode
- Fully portable in VR (although I haven’t tested it since I don’t have a VR headset)
- FPS falls when there are too many explosions.
- There is no in-game cut scene.
- No mission checkpoints.
- No mission replay.
- There is no multiplayer.
I supported Kickstarter on the reward level which allowed me only one copy of the game (at the time I was leased for cash, otherwise I would have gotten a better package). Back then I didn’t have a VR headset at the time. Fast forward to December 2020: Prepared game emerges as an amazing release.
The graphics are beautiful. While TrueSky’s clouds don’t really look as good as they did in the Ace Combat 7, the colorful landscape of the surrounding environment is definitely a welcome sight, even on medium graphics. The graphic design is great. There is not much more to say.
The soundtrack is good.
It is really good. Of course, the Ace Combat series is acclaimed for its high-quality themes, objectively superior themes, while Project Wingman presents you with melodies of a clean ambient background, sometimes even thrilling (Mission 11 Ace Combat Zero). I’m as great as Mission 10, the same drive I had in the good old days and certainly not without the help of its soundtrack).
Project Wingman deserves special praise for adding a feature that fans have long wanted to see in the Ace Combat series: Whenever you fly a mission in a two-seater aircraft, your co-pilot Is present in the war. Dialog with a unique sound. Take a single seat instead, and they will fight. This is a small detail, but it adds a lot. I can’t say that Project Wing Man is as good as the games imitate his enthusiasm, but it comes close admirably. The game was clearly a product of passion, and the love that grew out of it is evident at every level. It’s a pleasure to have something like Project Wingman in this world.
System Requirements of Project Wingman Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel i5-2300 or AMD FX-6350 equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 660Ti / R9 270 equivalent
- Hard Drive: 16 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install Project Wingman For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Project Wingman Game” folder.
- Click on the “ProjectWingman” icon to play the game.
- It is a Pre-Installed Game !! That means this game is already installed in the folder !! no need to Install…
|File Size: 5.12 GB||Download Here|