D-Corp PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. D-Corp Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Game Developer:||Frogsong Studios|
|Game Publisher:||Frogsong Studios|
|Initial Release Date:||20 Sep 2021|
|Genre:||Action, Casual, Indie|
D-Corp is an incredibly underrated game that combines what you like about Tower Defense games with the chaotic participating elements of games like Overcooked. I’m definitely going to check out more games in the future!
Yet, this game is great! Played alone on the stream but with friends, it must be really fun! I love the little mechanics you get at every step, with your sci-fi packs breaking mud and recycling enemies. I went into the game thinking it was a real tower defense game, but it basically ends up being overcooked. Instead of strategizing with friends about tower types and locations, as you would expect, it’s mostly about multitasking between mining resources, killing enemies, and platforming. The tower defense takes up most of the rear seats.
- 2-, 3-, or 4-player support via a local game or via Steam Remote Play;
- Avoid dangerous cacti and prevent them from gaining control of your base.
- Experiment with different defense plans!
- Scrap all resources and take them back to your recycler
- Throw your friend into a pool of deadly acid!
- Reload, maintain and move different types of towers to protect your operation.
- Find, unlock and wear dozens of shiny hats! 3
- Bring ammunition on time before the tower is overthrown it away if you have to!
- This game was designed to be played with gamepads.
Although it’s still fun in a very comfortable setting like Overcooked and I would recommend it in this context, it’s best to manage your expectations and expect the first party game, the second Tower Defense game.
Fun little game – best played with friends! Some other levels will be nice and some variations/choices with the towers can also make the game more interesting. I enjoyed playing it alone, but since I’m not going to have all the success, it didn’t take me long to “finish” the game. At some point, it wasn’t immediately clear how to complete the level – but for me, it was part of the fun.
System Requirements of D-Corp Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: 3.7GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 4 GB VRAM
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install D-Corp For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “D-Corp Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extracted the game.
- Open the “PLAZA” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 500 MB||Download Here|