After gameplay and everything, the game is a maze runner, but there is a unique twist. It’s an alone player like you can run on your own and the ghosts you can see are aligned with the run that is dead, so you can use these ghosts to see where they died. Are and can help you as a skill to help you. Each section will be harder and faster which will give you some skills.
As you progress, you have an option to relax at certain points but then it closes forever for you, other players can go and get better relaxation but you can’t. If you die, this maze is closed to you and your ghost will continue to run this maze until it is completed.
Once the maze is mastered with the best references, it closes forever, and that a player will have only one person who will have it, so it is 1 winner, etc. Each maze and if you die When you go, you can never go back and it moves.
Also in each section, the coins you get can be used to buy beggars which is why you are called Blessings which helps you to get maximum help in this game as long as That you do not end your death or you succeed but will be worth 100 to use them wisely.
- Beautiful easy parkour mechanics, easy to learn.
- The graphics are cool and the art style is beautiful.
- Phantom system is very clean. I like to see how other people played in the temple.
- You can lose your gear and help other players win and come back. I think this is a great cool concept!
- Not a complicated game. Straight ahead and offer interesting entertainment. A good little time is sinking.
- I hope they increase the success of Steam to some extent!
- Steam cards will look good too.
- When you sometimes fall, it feels like the safety roll time doesn’t work as intended.
Graphics: Some decent graphics with decent quality and it runs extremely smoothly on any system.
Audio: Easy flogging in pursuit of dark throwing sound effects, these are good sound effects with monsters
Controls: Extremely simple with just about any key requirement and you can easily pick up and play anything but it takes a while to master. Good to play with the controller. You will learn all the controls easily, and a short tutorial will explain the basics anyway. It just feels like jumping off a mountain and coming down.
System Requirements of Phantom Abyss Game
- OS: Windows 10 x64
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4670K (4 * 3400) or equivalent; AMD FX-8350 (4 * 4000) or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660 ( 2048 MB)
- Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
Installation Method of Phantom Abyss For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Phantom Abyss – PC free Now” >> folder.
- Click on the “PhantomAbyss” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 1.33 GB||Download Here|