Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
|Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
|Initial Release Date:
|Sep 13, 2017
|Football, Sports, Soccer
PES 2018: Pro Evolution Soccer (Windows) is so good. I put in 36 hours in three days and I’m tired for a long time!
The game is so raw, I love how free the physics of the ball is, and how well the defenders can move. How wonderful those key moments are when everything goes right.
For the first time, the PC version is very smooth, Graphics and gameplay are on par with the PS4 version (Believe me I played the PS4 version a week before the launch, promo copy)
And then online… Even on PC online is as smooth as can be. The new Netcode is really good. The sense of playability is really high. I heard it’s a hybrid of Peer to peer and server usage. Which is apparently the same thing that FIFA uses. Every now and then you hook up with a guy from somewhere far away from you and things can get crazy online. Not bad, but lots of input lag on the buttons. It spoils the fun a bit but never seen a football game that had zero lag matches.
In terms of the gameplay:
The pacing in this outing is a bit slower and it feels spot on. Kisses are less awkward and everything flows much better. The players are more complex in their play and the ball does not move around the field like a hot potato. You have to be more tactful and patient in your approach and it works really well.
95% of the time the online matches are great and fun, with the new Co-op mode it’s even more replayable and you can even mix your my club team in the cool Myclub co-op mode and play with players who Play with what you both have achieved together. . And then the magical moments happen again on the pitch……
The game looks almost photorealistic at times and the attention to detail is phenomenal in places. The animations of the players are an outstanding achievement and the immersive feel of the stadium just offers a unique experience. It’s a major step up from the ‘hybrid’ builds we’ve had in recent years which is just loose terminology for ‘PS3 port’.
- Player animations are better, players move more smoothly and have good movement with the ball and it feels realistic.
- Dribbling is better, it can now only be done with the steering wheel analog which is a wonderful addition.
- Better passing, the position of the player, and the direction they are facing is a big decision in the success of the pass.
- The gameplay is very solid, and I prefer it to the slow and less-than-perfect FIFA entries, especially the dribbling.
- The graphics are great and are now up to date with current gen console visuals powered by the FOX Engine.
- The Champions League and Europa League licensing adds a very nice touch and is not available in the FIFA divisions.
- Contrary to what PES is known for, this year all teams play the same. Striker 1 passes back, makes a run, and crosses the ball to the same striker or the wings. Good luck getting them btw, but that’s not a problem either.
- Foul, 1 out of 2 plays if you are lucky. And of course 45 meters from the goal.
PES 2018 is a really solid soccer/football game. This year the game is slower and more of a simulation to match its real counterpart. The gameplay is more intense than ever and the physics have been improved with great AI.
3v3 coop is what I’ve always wanted in this game and it’s finally here so I can play with my friends, it was a blast playing 3v3 coop. It’s a great game that surpasses FIFA 18 in my opinion. What I would like to improve is the presentation because the commentary is getting old and repetitive, the menu needs a little work, and let’s get closer to the FIFA standard when it is presented because PES 18 will include it. hits gameplay section.
PES 2018 is an exciting game and Konami’s best effort in over a decade. From a gameplay and graphical point of view, it is sometimes simply outstanding and if you are just looking for a football game to enjoy; despite some dated elements and a disappointing online section it is an absolute must Download From PCFreeNow.Com This is a very good football game, and I recommend it to the fans out there looking to satisfy that football stomach, although a lot can be improved to make PES better, I hope that these improvements made in PES See what was made in 2019.
System Requirements of Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3450（3.10GHz）/AMD FX 4100（3.60GHz）
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 650/AMD Radeon HD 7750
- Hard Drive: 30 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extracted the game.
- Open the “CRACK” folder, copy files and paste them into the installed folder.
- Click on the “PES2018” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 21.1 GB