One More Island PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. One More Island Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|One More Island
|Initial Release Date:
|16 May 2022
|City Builder, Simulation, Management
One More Island is a colonization game like Anno 1404. In order to make your citizens happy you need to build product chains that allow you to grow your city. Unlike Anno, you have more control over the design of your buildings, which really catches my attention. The controls and menus are simple and customizable. The game is very addictive, there is always something else to expand or optimize, never a dull moment! It is also very satisfying to look smaller and see all your fellow citizens running around. The music also blends in perfectly, making it very comfortable.
This game is a small town builder. People seem to compare it to the locals, but it is not as complex as the classics. Supply chains are very short. The complexity revolves around the shipment of products between the islands. It feels a bit like the tropics or something, but with cartoon graphics.
The beginning is meatier than the last layers. The game then gets a little slower, and some of the other complex settings repeat themselves and are a bit painful to execute.
The graphics, as well as the UI, are very nice and very visually appealing. I love the development that the UI has made of the first versions of the game because it makes a lot of sense to how everything is designed now.
The music of One More Island is very calm and when I play the game it makes me waste my time.
- The graphics are low-fi and a bit campy, but I love them.
- No crashes full
- The basic gameplay of the game is very sour. Expansion of the city by a chain of pursuits between the islands
- The tutorial is amazingly well made, many games of this size are cut on it.
- Great performance with over 300+ employees on multiple islands. Many of these style games end for me but this one has been good so far
- Fonts can be difficult to read
- I have to adjust the size of the window every time I load
- Not copying route function / etc managing complex trading routes is a bit painful.
- Managing tracking devices at ports is a pain
(not sure if this will be corrected later) Lack of camping options that are not marketable
- Some mistakes: Things that happen and are not delivered
- Sounds can eventually get a little annoying
- Choosing matching items can be a bit painful, or choosing items behind the flags (I know the table works, but a second click should go back to something or something else)
- Settings are limited (fps / graphic / etc)
My first impression of the game is amazing! Most release games do have some details that make the game they enjoy a little less, but not this one! It is perfectly made so it is comfortable and playable in release, since the first time I played the game there were no bugs or other bugs, and it runs very easily. It has a compelling lesson that explains everything that needs to be done and guides you through the steps needed to create your first empire! Absolutely shiny!
Overall, If you want a nice commercial colony/wire to remind you that someone starved to death because they could not find a shirt, they will take it for sale. Or your crops have dried up and you have to manually instruct them to cut the dried fields. Or it will take you 4 hours to try to get some beer to your main island to complete the survey as they are too drunk to deliver it.
System Requirements of One More Island Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel i5 or AMD-FX+
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated GPU might work, Nvidia Geforce GTX 550+ or AMD Radeon HD 5000
- Hard Drive: 300 MB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install One More Island For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “One More Island Game” folder.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
- This Game is Pre-Installed Which means You Don’t need to install this game. Instantly Play!
|File Size: 112.24 MB