|Game Title:||Need for Speed Shift|
|Game Developer:||Slightly Mad Studios|
|Game Publisher:||Electronic Arts|
|Initial Release Date:||15 Sep 2009|
Good balance between racing sim and arcade. Need for Speed Shift Game Download is just about racing on the race track and fighting through packs for space in the top 3. There is also drift mode, where you get the most combined points in three rounds to win. Driving physics is decent, not bad, but not good. There is a good selection of cars that you have (although it is useless that you can buy only 1 unit of each car) and a range of real-world tracks (Norberg, Spa, Silverstone, etc.). They make a great legal racing game.
The annoying thing is cheap AI in car combat mode, especially in Autopolis GP. They can handle a narrow hairpin (turn 4) at speeds of only 100+ kilometers per hour without steering … Also, there are some unfair car fight matchups, when 1 car is much faster than the other. (Audi R8 vs Aston Martin V8 Vantage for example), and no matter how good your driving is, you’ll still lose in a slow car (unless you’re dirty) Playing). Overall, this is still a good racing game to play if you are looking for a mix of simulation and arcade-style racing.
- Really nice cockpit scene, I really liked the details of the car interior and the opacity at high speed.
- Personally, I like the effects, but if you’re not used to it, it can make you dizzy.
- A good type of car and upgrades.
- Lots of events for each level (this is repeated like any racing game).
- No problem with the Xbox 360 controller, you can change the sensitivity of the triggers in the game.
- Cheap on sale. (I got it with the EA Racing Pack).
- Some bugs when hit by other cars.
- A small frame falls when there is too much smoke on the screen.
- Dumb AI only in-car battles (from my experience)
Almost every car jumps on the track when it is moving at a speed of 180+ km per hour. Strange. There may be a problem with the car setup, but I never fixed it. The graphics aren’t as good as they could be for the 2009 game. Otherwise a good racing game.
The shift to the 2009 title is incredibly well maintained. It runs both and looks great on Windows 10. It offers a lot of gameplay in terms of price, with a good array of cars and trucks, all built to the highest level of detail possible at the moment. Gameplay is fun and fast, but don’t believe in marketing.
This is an arcade racer and through it, not a SIM. Career mode development also relies on an inferior and complex arcade-style unlock system, where you force the player to earn stars to unlock future events with some ridiculous side goals (Spinout 4 opponents). Is forced. Overall Shift is a really solid arcade racer, if you accept it that way, you will have a good time, but if you expect it to be a sim, you will be very disappointed.
System Requirements of Need for Speed Shift Game
- OS: Windows XP (Service Pack 3) / Windows Vista (Service Pack 2) / Windows 7
- Processor: 1.6GHz Intel Core2 or faster/AMD X2 3800+ or faster
- Memory:(Windows XP) 1 GB RAM; (Windows Vista/Windows 7) 1.5 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB Video Card
- Hard Drive: 6 GB available space
How to Install Need for Speed Shift For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “War Mongrels – PC Free Now” >> folder.
- Click on “EASetup” And Install the game.
- Serial key (if needed) type this: 9G8Q-FR8J-6X8D-26X5-KRLD
- Open the “CRACK” folder, copy all files from the folder and then paste it where you install the game.
- After Installation click on the “shift” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 5.02 GB||Download Here|
“Need for Speed Shift PC Game” is a registered trademark, property of Electronic Arts”