My Time at Sandrock PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. My Time at Sandrock Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|My Time at Sandrock
|Pathea Games, PM Studios, DMM GAMES
|Initial Release Date:
|26 May 2022
|Adventure, Casual, Indie, RPG, Simulation, Early Access
My Time at Sandrock follows the French “My Time” in the universe, space, and time (it’s what it is now!). The unique feature of this is entirely related to the area, with the lack of trees and the abundance of garbage. While the project is ongoing, the devs have updated the support and player base of EA with every change that has been added. The game is being played, however, I recommend not getting results until the whole game is released!
Played in the closed beta for 60 hours and although I made a few bugs, all are well documented and should be resolved in the early access build, although after a year of playing in the game I had a bug that I hope to still have nor is it there.
The development is much more advanced than Portia in terms of efficiency, construction, and level and I never felt I had to work too hard to do anything was a welcome change.
You are thrown into Sandrock as a builder, and you build. Instead of rivalry between the builders, we have a joint effort – which is a complete renovation! The story is still in development and it shows. However, there are many interesting characters that already have a connection to the EA. With this latest build, we are also welcomed with quality work and sound correction.
The story is child-friendly, but I really find that a big plus. I will be happy to play the game with my brother soon. Parents need not be afraid here, the game is entirely family-friendly, and the offer has been approved in Germany for 6 years and over. If multiplayer is ready in the near future, this can be really fun for shared family game sessions.
If you’ve known in terms of movement, combat, and puzzle-solving during my time in Portia – this is it! See, discover, talk, make me, create, grow, fight, and enjoy life quality options like no other in life! (Portia players know how to get back some of the most unique QoL in this game!)
One of the big additions to the game is of course the co-op option which is now part of the game engine. While I have not tested it during this review, I look forward to understanding it!
Sandrock incorporates a beautiful and gentle Portia-like cell washing style. This is a visible call that may or may not work for you. I love it myself.
The sound is very good and really it does not differ much from Portia but it goes very well with the city.
- Masked Man Return !! An icon!
- Love the new quests to fill the time in the first month of the demo game.
- The new research system is god-level. So it’s a lot easier to make sure I get maps for what I need later.
- Audio added! Throwing away is also a joy and really helps to bring out some more characters.
- Even though I have not farmed I am still very excited about the updated system!
- While walking around the city Nemo will fall to the ground and remain stuck.
- The doors of NPC houses remain open.
- 3 days in search of Hugo. This may be my problem but he never went around his house or shop right after I took his commission.
- The automatic selection of tasks and their failure because I do not have time to do them now is very frustrating.
- The music sometimes stops for a while. When no other performance is affected, only downloads.
If you are dying for a new life and building a sim, you need to not go overboard. However, this is a Construction of Early Access. Updates and changes will change your ongoing experience. If you’re good with these changes, definitely take a chance on Sandrock. The story, the actors, the location, the special details of Sandrock, and the lovely game “My Time” are all here. Even though EA is just a sign of a finished game, it is still easily worth the money and can give 30+ hours of solid play. And remember, Save the Water!
System Requirements of My Time at Sandrock Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 | AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX760 | AMD Radeon 7950
- Hard Drive: 20 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install My Time at Sandrock For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “My Time at Sandrock Game” folder.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
- This Game is Pre-Installed Which means You Don’t need to install this game. Instantly Play!
|File Size: 8.76 GB