This game is the real Mount and Blade Download PC the classic that gave birth to the series of the same name. Really. , It lacks many features and improvements, including multiplayer in Warband. In fact, if you’re new to the series, I recommend playing Warband first.
However, this does not mean that the game is not worth playing. It’s still a lot of fun and fun to play, and it’s a testament to the amazing mechanics of the franchise. The original Warband offers a very different, but different experience, with a different map, different faction soldier equipment, a different system of martial selection, and just 5 factions.
If nothing else, perhaps the biggest reasons to return to the game are the many classical, unique, and memetic styles that will never see a suitable port for warbands like 1866 (first, and currently the best). Wild West Mode), Eagle, and Radiant Cross, Wedding Dance, Gang of Glasgow, and Solid and Shed to name a few. Also, fans of the Ward Bond version will be able to appreciate the classic version available on the OG of Predator, the Last Day, and Star Wars Conquest.
Mount & Blade Download
I find that M&B mechanics are getting into the habit of being particularly combative. Once you understand what is happening and what to do, the game really begins to unfold. It doesn’t help that you start alone with a lower-level character in your party. It’s challenging though! A tournament is a great way to learn fighting mechanics. Fight small bands of bandits (a horse makes things easier) and recruit cows into your party, which will be equal. Siege against the forts or defend your forts against the forts. After all, you can get a kingdom and maybe a kingdom, but I haven’t got that job yet.
The game is really good. It really has many benefits:
- Amazing battles
- Open world Game
- The location of the beetle depends on the position of your map so that you almost always see a different style of battle.
- There are a lot of skills in the game, which makes your character really individual.
- Great party system !!
System Requirements of Mount & Blade Game
- OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E5200
- Memory: 512 MB
- Graphics: Graphics card with at least 64 MB memory
- Hard Drive: 700 MB available space
Installation Method of Mount & Blade For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Mount & Blade – PC Free Now” >> folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Click on the “Mount&Blade” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 494 MB||Download Here|