|Game Title:||Mail Mole: The Lost Presents|
|Game Developer:||Talpa Games, Undercoders|
|Initial Release Date:||23 Dec 2021|
|Genre:||Action, Adventure, Casual, Indie|
Mail Mole: The Lost Presents for Holiday Adventures! I really liked the new snow and Christmas art and the surfaces were great. I think that’s a good addition to an already good game.
- A winter-themed adventure
- Find 64 lost Santa gifts.
- Return to your favorite Cartland destinations.
- A new seasonal dress
Mail Mole The Lost Presents has been such a wonderful experience, I loved every part of it. The characters are beautiful, the levels are not too challenging and they are visually pleasing. There are over 30 levels, 8 races, and lots of character customizations.Controls feel tough, and they invite you to tackle the challenges of the time and the race against “Micha Moles”, their own robotic version. A 3D platform that tops for its stunning level design. There are 8 worlds and each has at least one aspect or another that sets it apart from the rest. Within each world, there are 4 different levels between them, one of which is difficult to scale well.
System Requirements of Mail Mole: The Lost Presents Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Celeron G530 2.4Ghz or similar
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GT 650M or similar
- Hard Drive: 100 MB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install Mail Mole: The Lost Presents For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Mail Mole: The Lost Presents Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open the “PLAZA” folder, copy all files, and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 2.63 GB||Download Here|