MotoGP 08 PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. MotoGP 08 Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Game Title:||MotoGP 08|
|Game Developer:||Milestone s.r.l.|
|Game Publisher:||1C Company|
|Initial Release Date:||Oct 24, 2008|
|Genre:||Racing / Driving, Simulation|
MotoGP 08 is the winner of the THQ MotoGP ’07 motorcycle racing game and includes the fully licensed MotoGP, 250cc, and 125cc classes (18 lanes, 77 riders, and cyclists), based on a 5-year agreement with Dorna Sports that Capcom is the fourth in the worldwide rights for all hardware platforms.
MotoGP 08 is the official motorcycle racing video game of the MotoGP racing championship. Featuring all the official tracks, bikes and rides, and countless other elements of real MotoGP racing that you can see on your television during live racing, this game is a highly successful, fast, and adrenaline-racing experience of motorcycle racing. return quickly.
After a short lesson competition in which the game helps the player to find the right driving model (Arcade, Progress, or Simulation) that best suits him, he can choose between different game modes to suit his career. is the heart of the game.
There the player creates a character, chooses a bike and a helmet for him, and starts in the 125cc class with the goal of reaching the highest MotoGP class in just five years. After each successful race, the player not only unlocks new content, but also earns career points that can be invested in bike upgrades and increase maximum speed, speed, braking ability, or drag.
The official Game of the 2008 Racing Season
As the official game of the championship, MotoGP 08 faithfully represents all team names, colors, designs, logos, riders, bikes, and tracks. From Yamaha to Honda or Ducati, everything is here. The whole game also includes a perfect tutorial that will help you decide which motorcycle and riding style is best for you, as well as several game modes, including Career, Champion, Fast Racing, and Online Mode.
While PC gamers can get the most out of MotoGP 08 scenes (which is not the case on the various other console gaming platforms that this game was released in late 2008), it is certainly recommended that PC gamers will play this game with an additional game.
When there are keyboard controls that can be customized for easier play (custom setting “A” for acceleration, “S” for flying, and “Arrow” keys for navigation), fast bikes are better with an analog chip. the real ones are checked. movements on gamepads.
The game can be enhanced both by the first-person camera mode which enhances the feeling and speed, as well as by the third-person camera which shows more environment around the player and stabilizes the gameplay with a sense of reduced speed.
Other game modes are:
- Time Trial – Break time records in different ways.
- Tournament – create a driver or select a driver from the 2008 season to compete in a series of competitions.
- Hard – 50 issues in seven categories require players to unlock more game content. The challenge is to stay within a certain speed limit set for a pre-determined time or achieve a 1-on-1 on the last few meters of the race track.
MotoGP 08 is best for all versions of Microsoft Windows OS, starting with Windows XP and including all new versions up to and including Windows 10.
System Requirements of MotoGP 08 Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium 4 @ 2.8 GHz/Athlon 2800+
- Memory: 512 MB (1 GB on Vista)
- Graphics: NVidia GeForce 6600/ATI Radeon X1600 (Shader Model 3.0)
- Hard Drive: 8 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install MotoGP 08 For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “MotoGP 08 Game” folder.
- Click on the “Launcher” icon to play the game.
- This Game is Pre-Installed Which means You Don’t need to install this game. Instantly Play!
|File Size: 1.39 GB||Download Here|