Puzzles – The game uses you to get around and provides you with a little puzzle to use. This is where the game really shines. Although I’m not really stuck anywhere, the amount of creativity that goes into the puzzles and the variety of ways you can do them is terrifying.
Plot / Character – The plot is light, and you get the sound of guidance that makes you stare. It definitely keeps you engaged. And Max’s little things and his reaction to everything are great. There aren’t many types of baddies, but all the baddies in the game are great.
Reliability – a very repetitive game. There are 75 ‘cameras’ for you to find and disable and 18 amulet pieces to collect. The game is also short, leisurely Spiderman lends itself to opportunities.
System Requirements of Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Game
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Dual-Core 1.6 GHz / AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.0ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000 or better
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
Installation Method of Max: The Curse of Brotherhood For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Max The Curse of Brotherhood” folder.
- Click on the “Setup” and install the game.
- Click on the “Max2” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 1.75 GB||Download Here|