Bleeding Moons PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Bleeding Moons Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Game Title:||Bleeding Moons|
|Game Developer:||IAN Games|
|Game Publisher:||Phoenix Online Publishing|
|Initial Release Date:||3 Sep 2020|
Bleeding Moons is a unique game that may be short on puzzles but has an intricate and engaging story that will stay in your mind for a long time after playing the game. With a very interesting and relatable protagonist, the game also includes some really tough behavior throughout the game. Some interesting conversations about ethics and behavior are rarely seen in sports. The separate ending may be a bit arbitrary but a mature game is still highly recommended!
A unique and entertaining point-and-click Space Pilgrim-style game about war, politics, love, and everything in between. The game is more of an interactive novel, and the puzzle part is very, very simple I would say, so if you are expecting to be creative about picking items and putting them together in a list of items, this is not a game your own.
The show tackles adult issues like rape and abuse, but in a very sweet way, which is a testament to good writing in general. The world is rich with characters and they all have a story, even many NPCs will tell you their tale. The creators really took their time with every detail, including some funny ones: in a city with so many stray dogs, of course, you’ll find poop on the street 🙂 … which must be an achievement in itself.
- Excellent writing, interesting story, characters
- Key Features: Four possible endings and many other minor tangents (lots of replay value), all depending on the choices you make in the game: finding love during battles is which is heavy.
- Excellent length/value. A game worth buying even at full price, which is an exception to the general rule of paying twice for just a few hours of gameplay.
- Technical puzzles can be skipped.
- Dialogues and automatic scenes sometimes seem to go on forever. The player should have more control.
- Inventory puzzles are too easy. A little more complexity would have added to the enjoyment of the game. An example of such a combination is Space Pilgrim.
Bleeding Moons certainly deserves its adult-only status. Lots of violence and several dark situations. However, it is a GREAT game! I soon ‘become’ my character and am quite torn about some of the choices I had to make. There was one part where I was afraid to go into the next room because I was so afraid of what I might have to do! Great storytelling, great music, and just a great experience of it all. I Recommended this game !!
System Requirements of Bleeding Moons Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated Graphics Card
- Hard Drive: 300 MB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install Bleeding Moons For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Bleeding Moons Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you installed the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 265 MB||Download Here|