|Game Title:||Lost Alone EP.1 – Sorellina|
|Game Developer:||Daniele Doesn’t Matter|
|Game Publisher:||Doesn’t Matter Games|
|Initial Release Date:||21 Dec 2021|
|Genre:||Action, Adventure, Strategy, Indie|
Raised with his uncle, George, along with his fiance Hina, breaks out of alcoholism. But the traumas of his childhood will soon come back to haunt him and push him into the abyss of despair.The game has great puzzles and it is a psychological horror game. It is definitely worth buying, especially for the price. The first time will easily take you a few hours (more depending on the player). Stuttering is a problem, but the past is easy to see because the gameplay is fun.
No saving function. So, set aside a few hours before playing. Also, there are some weird translation issues. I’m sure the game’s mother tongue is Italian. However, that does not change my view of the game. It’s still a great game. The game sounds great. I would like to have some voice acting through the game. It may be coming out in full release.I’ll add a flashlight soon as there seems to be no reason to keep the lamp oil, which I had plenty of, and there are some dark sequences at the beginning of the game. I know some Italians but not enough to really be aware of what was happening. Hopefully, English will be added soon.
System Requirements of Lost Alone EP.1 – Sorellina Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD Ryzen 3
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 or AMD Radeon R7 370
- Hard Drive: 10 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 10
How to Install Lost Alone EP.1 – Sorellina For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Lost Alone EP.1 – Sorellina Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open the “TiNYiSO” folder, copy all files, and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 3.92 GB||Download Here|