One of the most unique and exciting FPS games I’ve ever played. It’s easy to lose track of time and play for hours. It’s a fun, bite-sized love affair. Good job making something different than usual. The game is a bit complicated and may be hard to master, but it’s incredibly fun.
PC Lemnis Gate is a game of multiplayer shooter chess. A very unique game that is very valuable. Highly recommend it to anyone who thinks the concept is remotely interesting. You can probably tell that the game is good when most of the complaints are about the state. It could be one of the most creative FPS games in recent years. If TENET was a video game, it would be. It’s a strategy game compared to an FPS, and its full-time loop aspect allows for a lot of creative strategies and dramas, last-minute savings, and abrupt changes.
Some Important points
- The operatives are unique enough to provide different gameplay strategies.
- But beware, no one can play operative twice. Kill the enemy in turn 1 using your sniper? Unfortunately, you cannot reuse it.
- The gunplay is really good, the weapons feel great.
- Maps are perfect for this type of fast action.
- Tons of fun on late turns, when the map gets cluttered, either on your turn or when the spectator
- A very large brain is required, as anyone can cancel at a late turn which the opponent did with careful action in the beginning.
- The 25-second clock is short enough to keep the adrenaline flowing, but once you’ve made a plan, you’re done enough.
- You can literally go into the enemy’s shot from the previous turn and kill yourself.
This is a first-person, turn-based, time-loop shooter. You have been given a purpose. It can, for example, destroy one of two targets. You choose a character and take the field. Each of the characters has different weapons and abilities, just like any hero shooter. For example, you might have a sniper, a fast-moving character with a dual pistol, one that can set up sanitary guns, or one with an assault rifle + grenade.
You are alone on the field. It’s your turn. You have 25 seconds to move towards your goal and destroy it. After 25 seconds, your opponent has a turn of 25 seconds. You sit outside and watch what you played with the boot, while your opponent uses the character of his choice to prevent your boot from destroying the target.
Best FPS Game in 2021?
Next time, it’s up to you. You get 25 seconds again, only your first playthrough boot is now in the match and so is your opponent’s boot. You play the same 25-second match again. If you remove your opponent’s boot before hitting your first boot, your first boot can continue and hit the target. Or you can ignore everything and go back to the goal with your new twist.
The idea is that both sides will continue to go through their turns, adding as many characters as possible in the same 25-second turn. 4-5 turns the map is filled with action, and from here the game really shines. At this point, you realize that you are not really playing a shooter, that you are actually playing a complex game of four-dimensional first-person chess. You start coming up with a strategy like shooting landmines in the area to prevent the death of your first playboat so that the previous boat destroys the target. You will position yourself in such a way as to force your opponent to move to certain zones so that you can build towers to clear more than one boat at a time during your next turn. Or set the shield now so that the next playthrough covers something else you do.
System Requirements of Lemnis Gate Game
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1+)/8.1/10 64 bit
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 / AMD FX-8350
- Memory:8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 970 / AMD RX 480
- Hard Drive: 15 GB available space
Installation Method of Lemnis Gate For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Lemnis Gate- PC Free Now” >> folder.
- Open “Setup.exe” and Install the game
- After Installation click on the “LemnisGate” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 35 GB||Download Here|