Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Game Title:||Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens|
|Game Developer:||Traveller’s Tales, TT Games, Feral Interactive (Mac)|
|Game Publisher:||Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, Feral Interactive (Mac)|
|Initial Release Date:||28 Jun 2016|
LEGO STAR WARS: The Force Awakens is a LEGO representation of the 7th installment of the Star Wars film franchise – The Force Awakens. Packed with the tried-but-true kid-friendly gameplay known to all LEGO games, TFA brings a lot of innovation regarding new game mechanics and story content that is considered canon to Star Wars Universe. Using audio from the film itself, newly recorded dialogue by the player can be seen intermittently throughout the game.
It’s like all other Lego games in many ways; you go through the story of the movie that the game is based on, destroy things and get Lego bricks, and use them to buy characters and vehicles and upgrades (commonly known as “Red Bullets”). There are a few things that set it apart from other Lego games.
This game has really good graphics. The shadows and textures and water and everything are really good. It runs smoothly and all the places look like they are from a movie.
The game has missions (don’t tell). Missions for Scavengers, members of the Resistance, members of the First Order, Bounty Hunters, translator droids, and general missions for everyone. You must be one of them, or accept the mission. It’s fun to do, and when you’re done with it you can do it again.
The New Mechanics
All the old things that LEGO games are known for are still very prevalent, such as character-specific abilities, puzzle solving, scrap collecting, red brick abilities, and simple derivative modeling. Collecting enough gold bricks will allow you to unlock special side events, increase gameplay and unlock stories/explanations.
Some of the new gameplay mechanics implemented in TFA include:
- Part of the third-person cover-up.
- 1st person shooting aspects.
- The sequence of runners.
- Ability to take control of simulated weapons, vehicles, and spacecraft (on-rails/multi-DOF).
New Story Details
The Prologue chapter in TFA explores the time period between Star Wars: Return of the Jedi and Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Other new storylines include:
- Lor San Tekka and how he got Luke’s map.
- Han Solo and Chewbacca’s hunt for the Rathtar.
- C-3PO’s red arm.
- Poe Dameron’s rescue of Admiral Ackbar.
- The story fits well with the movie
- The vocal music is awesome
- BB-8 is as beautiful as ever
- I Star Wars
- You can actually tell what happened between the sixth and seventh episodes which in my opinion is absolutely terrifying.
- Kylo Ren is a fan of Darth Vader
- The new cover system is cool and feels great for a Lego game
- The cutscenes can be pretty funny
- You can play as some of the characters from the 6 first installment by collecting Carbonite Bricks
- Once you reach the “last level”, you’ll have tons of fun!
- The AI is extremely dumb and will wait for you to do everything for him, and do nothing himself.
- The game as a whole is pretty simple
- When using a ps4 controller, the in-game buttons will not be circle/square, etc. They will be button 3/button 1 which can get very confusing
- The water crossing part in the Rathtar Hunting level feels like a Xing Tian ult.
The game is fun, the puzzles and minigames are fun to solve, it’s also worth replaying to collect all the collectibles once you’ve completed the story mode and the only disappointment I’ve had is when purchasing this game in a deluxe edition in hopes that I would get all of this DLCS I wanted for 100% complete playthrough but that won’t happen because phantom limb stage pack and droid characters pack were not included in that deluxe bundle so I need to purchase them separately and that cost me a lot of money.
Although this is one of my favorite LEGO games in the entire franchise, the price might be a bit steep if you only plan to play the solo campaign (~ 8 hours to complete) and ignore side quests, collecting challenges, free play, and achievements. With only major portions of the story completed, the end credits were received with a hearty 21.1% completion of the adventure. With so much left to do, I can easily recommend this game to LEGO Star Wars enthusiasts, or parents / older siblings looking for a great local cop game to play with younger relatives.
System Requirements of Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 (2.4 GHz) / AMD Phenom x4 9850 (2.5 GHz)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 430 (1024 MB)/ Radeon HD 6850 (1024 MB)
- Hard Drive: 14 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
How to Install Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extracted the game.
- Open the “CODEX” folder, copy files and paste them into the installed folder.
- Click on the “LEGOSWTFA” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 15 GB||Download Here|