|Game Title:||Human Guise: Chapter I|
|Game Developer:||Morgana A.T.|
|Game Publisher:||Morgana A.T.|
|Initial Release Date:||27 Dec 2021|
Human Guise: Chapter I Video Game is one of the most fascinating and exciting projects I’ve ever played by a solo developer. Its point-and-click mechanics are much simpler and clearly better at serving the statement. It will take you 30 minutes to an hour to complete the first chapter in real-time. It will introduce you to the story, characters, and game mechanics.
I was blown away by the first scene, and the final shot could be one of the best cliffhangers I’ve ever seen in a video game. The only thing that bothered me was that I couldn’t get to the next chapter right away.
The feedback we’ve collected for the developer.
- Either the music volume should be set to 50% by default or generally the base music volume should be reduced because the game is incredibly high when booted for the first time. The same can be said of SFX.
- It’s a creative thing, but perhaps using silence more often helps to create tension instead of being a significant part of the music in each scene. It can really help when the music is used and allows for more emotional peaks and valleys.
- Don’t listen to what anyone has to say about the story. Your point of view is very clear and you deserve to see it. This story is fascinating and has a lot of potentials. Please look at your point of view and don’t tell anyone where you take your statement.
It’s a very promising game, with a balanced mix of mystery, real crime, horror, and adventure. If you are in any of these sub-categories, I would highly recommend you to check it out – with the beginning of a full story, booting is cheap.
System Requirements of Human Guise: Chapter I Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Intel or AMD, 2GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA or AMD GPU, 2Gb
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install Human Guise: Chapter I For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Human Guise: Chapter I Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extracted the game.
- Open the “DARKSiDERS” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “TheSilentAge” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 873 MB||Download Here|