|Game Title:||GTA The Trilogy The Definitive Edition|
|Game Developer:||Grove Street Games|
|Game Publisher:||Rockstar Games|
|Initial Release Date:||11 November 2021|
|Genre:||Action, Adventure, Open World|
The Definitive Edition – which includes Grand Theft Auto III, GTA Vice City, and GTA San Andreas games – will see GTA 5-inspired controls including targeting and locking on and updated weapons and radio station wheel navigation. Included. The PC version of the game will come with NVIDIA DLSS support, while the Nintendo Switch version will feature Gyro and use a touch screen for things like zooming in on the camera and menu navigation.
This is an exciting time to be a fan of the GTA series – whether you’ve been playing since the beginning or are brand new to the games featured in The Trilogy. Rockstar is also celebrating the 20th anniversary of the game that started it all – Grand Theft Auto III – GTA Online by releasing commemorative in-game items that contain some of GTAIII’s most popular weapons, such as the original baseball bat.
Three famous cities, three epic stories. The original Grand Theft Auto Trilogy genre-defining classic play: Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas have been updated for the new generation, now with additions across the board. Stunning new lighting and environmental upgrades, with high-resolution textures, lottery enhancements, Grand Theft Auto V style controls, and targeting, and much more, bring these lovely worlds to new levels of detail.
New GTA V-inspired advanced controls and gameplay features.
- Updated minimaps with improved navigation allow players to navigate to destinations.
- The latest weapons and radio station selection wheels.
- Ability to quickly resume failed missions.
- Also successes for members of the new Rockstar Games Social Club.
Visual enhancement inside the board, but still make the 3D universe aesthetic.
- Worldwide resolution upgrades and better visual integrity.
- Stunning new lighting and environmental upgrades.
- High-resolution textures for characters, weapons, vehicles, roads, and more for more details.
- Increase the drawing distance.
- Better shadows, reflections.
- Improved water and weather effects.
- Better detail on trees and plants.
- Parallax Interior Mapping for many buildings in all three games.
English, Spanish (Spain), Polish, Simplified Chinese, French, Russian, Korean, Italian, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, German, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Mexico)
System Requirements GTA The Trilogy The Definitive Edition Game
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-6600K / AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 8 GB
- Graphics: GraphicsNvidia GeForce GTX 760 2GB / AMD Radeon R9 280 3GB
- Hard Drive: 45GB available space
|File Size: 33GB||Download Here|