|God Damn The Garden
|Initial Release Date:
|20 Dec 2021
|Action, Adventure, Indie
God Damn The Garden challenges you to face the trial of Skeleton Bastard, who examines whether you deserve to be the next king of Badass Haven.
In a vast underworld, find your way out of the mysterious depths of God by fighting aggressive creatures your way. Get ammunition from plants to strengthen yourself, and find the ultimate weapon to help you go deeper. The game’s writing and sound design were captivating, it just ended when the game just started to get so good. Just a short game right now, hope to see more from this game.
- High-speed shooting action against cursed-looking animals
- Badass bass fights with the cool real soundtrack.
- Really mute dialogue
- Discover the mysterious depths of God Damns World.
- Cool gore
Immediately caught my attention, liked it immediately, funky style and excellent smooth gameplay, more like this is needed. I really enjoyed this game. Humor and dialogue come in and out so fast that it doesn’t feel stale. FPS gameplay is tight enough! The controls were really good.
The aesthetics of the game is definitely a standout, sitting comfortably somewhere between the evening and the time Ocarina. Sometimes it was difficult, but no one with half a brain can handle it after a few attempts (I can confirm, I have half a brain). Weapons upgrades were fun and exciting to use.
System Requirements of God Damn The Garden Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: 1.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 630M
- Hard Drive: 500 MB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install God Damn The Garden For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “God Damn The Garden Game” folder.
- Click on the “GodDamnTheGarden” icon to play the game.
- It is a Pre-Installed Game !! That means this game is already installed in the folder !! no need to Install…
|File Size: 162 MB