Furi PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Furi Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|The Game Bakers
|The Game Bakers
|Initial Release Date:
|5 Jul 2016
|Action, Indie, Beat ’em up
Furi Video Game is a fast-paced patron game filled with elements of sword-clearing and bullet-hell. Each protector was created by Afro Samurai creator Takashi Okazaki. Featuring a unique style of Asian inspiration and an unparalleled aesthetic with heavy EDM involvement, Furi will stop your wet palms and hair on your feet throughout a full-action radiance duel.
Waking up in a closed situation connects you to an unknown person. It is the catalyst that opens the war on advocates; fight, cut, and walk your way through the surreal world to match what is worth fighting for. Fury is upon you, hero, to regain your freedom.
It is very important to understand that Furi is a boss fighting game. You hit a boss, interrupt a bit of dialogue or stage activity, and then move on to the next one (you can’t skip bosses). There is nothing statistical, leveling system, search, or anything of that nature to worry about. Only the leader fights, simple and straightforward, and speaks metaphorically. Although it may appear again, I can assure you that it is not. Bosses change in a brutal way, each with very different movements, dexterity, attack, tactics, arena design, weaknesses, and attack groups. QTE will also be offered, at least.
Furi offers a set of simple controls: shooting, breaking, splitting, and throwing. In addition to segregation, each transaction can be loaded for greater impact. Button clicks are also highly responsive – actions are executed immediately; however, the dash has a slight delay. The difficulty of battle revolves around perfecting your last time, improving reflexes, learning attack techniques, when appropriate against attacks, and staying calm. Almost every movement is already telegraphed (lightning, sparks, neon light, screams of war, etc.) so there is never any need to press the button, spam, or spill and pray.
Promenade vs Furi
On Furi Challenge, you have 3 health bars while bosses usually have 12 (technically there are 6 shield bars on 6 health bars). On the Promenade difficulty, you have 5 health bars while the boss usually has 3/3 shield/health bars (sometimes less). Since Furi’s game consists only of boss battles, it is highly recommended to play on Furi’s difficulty.
Hardship is a key part of the game design, and playing at the Promenade may reward you with a subtle experience, especially since the difficulty levels are so different; however, play yourself what difficulty you like to play. Players who are new to the series in the style of battle or bullet-hell may already see a problem in Promenade mode, and there is nothing wrong with that. In the eyes of your enemies when they enter, one by one the real excitement of this game is seen.
Whenever the bosses lose a shield bar, a weak position will cause the player to start approaching the battlefield and directly attacking their health. Each barrel of a boss’s shield also represents a stage, thus speaking, were when moving on to another stage, movement-set, dexterity, and aggression change. If the player loses the total health bar (KO), the boss and the player will return both of their existing health bars (until the game is over).
At the same time, the bosses will have to re-create their shield bars, effectively re-establishing the stage. After moving on to the next boss stage, the player regains all lost health and one extra health bar. Health bullets are sometimes fired from the boss, caught directly or in dangerous bullets, and the bullet will also restore health, helping to prolong or deny premature deaths. It is also possible to follow some projects if you are in a corner, or want to do more damage. The side window is very small; therefore, it is very important to suppress the spam request and act accordingly.
What is good:
- There were no skill trees or attacks. You start with the same movement you end up with.
- Each leader is completely unique, and each stage of the battle builds on the next stage leading to some very difficult times.
- Each leader will have several health bars, each of which marks a new stage of the battle.
- At the beginning of each stage, the opponent will have a shield that needs to be cut using a combination of regular and melee battles. Once the shield is removed, you will enter into a nearby melee-only battle.
- Bosses are difficult, but not impossible. I found myself stuck on the patrons for a little over an hour, but each time it felt like it was my fault. Every failure is an opportunity to learn and when you finally achieve victory it takes a long walk between battles, which gives you a lot of time to listen to music and explore the environment, the more fulfilling and rewarding it is.
- Furi is a very mobile game. It has many achievements, tough challenges, DLC that adds more battles, and a fast-paced mode.
There is nothing wrong with that, but I have a few things to keep in mind.
- The game does not tell you what all the controls are during the lesson, just basics like how one happens, attacks, and throws away. Be sure to check out the “How to Play” section of the menu after getting the basics.
- In between each battle you have to walk until the next battle while picking up a few signs along the way from the story. This part is good and everything, but sometimes the angles of the cinema camera make it difficult to change your character along the way. Luckily they put in an auto button, but they do not tell you.
- In a few minutes in some battles, there will be quick events where you have to press two buttons on your keyboard or flip your analog chips back and forth quickly. These fast time events are not very common but if you use the mouse and keyboard it can be annoying.
Throughout the game for each Jailer (boss), there are several types of environments that are related to their character, personality, and setting. The parts that make the game shine its true colors are the walking stages. After you defeat a boss, when you explore different worlds, you will move on to another. The camera angles make these stages of the walk enjoyable to watch, especially when it looks very cinematic. I will be playing this game again to capture only a few scenes because the graphics are really pleasing to the eye and not perfect for desktop walls.
The main reason I sold this game is this: music. Furi offers amazing voices from artists like Carpenter Brut, Waveshaper, Seattle, and many more. These artists are composing songs and synth waves of the past 80s, and they are a must-have for people like me who are big fans of these genres. Also, if you are familiar with the French Hotline Miami and its OST, Furi offers more songs for your library and playlist. Game Bakers Studio uses its music extensively to use crossword puzzles and mix sounds in certain scenes to match the intensity of the battle and the stages of the march. It is a different experience to listen to music than just listening to music from a regular player.
Fury And savagery. The very different heads and their attack styles will really test your strength. Without attention, practice, patience, and the will to learn, any boss fight will eventually end up as a perfect job. Although it may seem really harsh, the feeling of success is just amazing. With great sound, colorful scenes, and amazing gameplay, Furi is definitely recommended for those looking for an action-oriented challenge.
System Requirements of Furi Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 / AMD Phenom II X4
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 650 / AMD R7 250 (1GB VRAM min) (for 720p 60FPS)
- Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Controller
How to Install Furi For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Furi Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extracted the game.
- Open the “FLT” folder, copy all files, and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 2.06 GB