|Game Title:||Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach|
|Game Developer:||Steel Wool Studios|
|Initial Release Date:||17 Dec 2021|
|Genre:||Action, Adventure, Indie|
After playing Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach Video Game for two days, screaming and laughing about it, I wanted to express my true opinion. I have been an FNAF viewer here for a long time since 2014 and I was very happy when I heard that a security breach was coming out. I will start with some of the things I have noticed in my games
- Intense searches
- Good graphics and environments
- Visually one step ahead of other fnaf games in every field
- Fun for fnaf viewers
- The radiation tracking performance on the super 2080 is absolutely awesome
- Performance is often conflicting
- Visual glitches and bugs
- Not as scary as other fnaf games
Overall the gameplay is very fun and stays fresh throughout the game, as new mechanisms are unlocked and new areas can be reached by increasing the security clearance. The messages you see throughout the game are fun to read and the compilation is also very enjoyable.
The map is very detailed and lively, it feels very real and sincerely makes me want to go there as a child lol (except, you know, all the lost ones). The map as a whole just looks very nice and easy to navigate.
One thing about the game that needs to be known is that the game is not that scary. Maybe it’s a junk AI that removes some of the scary factors or life settings that some of the scary elements that were there in most of Fnaf’s other games. Another important way to get rid of fear is to protect yourself with a flash camera or a button that you hold in place, which can sometimes make meetings much less frightening and even terrifying.
Although most of the game is not scary, some points are very narrow. There are parts of the daycare, sewer, and basement that tell of some scary times, and when you “unplug” some animatronics they look very scary, and at the same time are somehow harder to get rid of. It is also very scary to just hear the high legs of animatronics following you.
Overall I would say that this game is really cool, but there are a lot of flaws and it loses its scary element in some areas, depending on how you look at it or you like it the most in Fnaf games. be good or bad.
The game had to be postponed for a few more weeks or a few months late to give the game a lot of trial and error, but otherwise, I would recommend the game to anyone who loves scary things for free or usually Fnaf.
System Requirements of Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (64-bit)
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Core i5 6600K
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- Hard Drive: 80 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 12
How to Install Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extracted the game.
- Open the “CODEX” folder, copy all files, and paste it where you installed the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 48.4 GB||Download Here|