Falcon City PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Falcon City Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Game Title:||Falcon City|
|Game Developer:||Likely Games|
|Game Publisher:||Likely Games|
|Initial Release Date:||4 Jun 2020|
|Genre:||Adventure, Casual, Indie|
Falcon City is a 3rd-person point & click adventure cartoon starring a dog detective trying to solve a kidnapping case while dealing with his boss, co-workers, and all kinds of people in town. there are a few locations and about a dozen characters, some more memorable than others.
I would recommend Falcon City to anyone who likes point-and-click adventure games, and who is willing to spend their time and money to try a small indie alternative, which is too long or too selfish, but in its category, it has noble qualities; from cartoonish yet detailed background art and animations to witty and self-aware humor and memorable characters, whose voices are superbly crafted by skilled actors plenty – not to mention the music, which changes for each location and scene, and sets the mood perfectly.
The puzzles and story are well thought out, and sometimes there’s more than one way to solve them and reach the ending – of which there are at least half a dozen different ones depending on your actions and choices; so if you go through it once, don’t hesitate to play again and try things differently: I spent the better part of the weekend collecting all my achievements, and still make sure I’ve seen every way to end the case. If you like vintage adventure games with a retro feel, you’ll find that this is truly a gem, with a unique appeal; and I am sure glad it came to me.
- The character design is excellent. I love this style of noir comic.
- Kurt’s sarcastic humor and his “I’m the always calm professional macho detective” style reminded me of Blacksad from the appropriately popular comics
- Short. It’s perfect when you don’t have much time to play.
- I hate it when I can make decisions in a game, but it doesn’t really matter. In Falcon City, almost every choice you made matters.
- The puzzles and investigations are a little challenging sometimes, but when you find a solution, it gives you the feeling that you’re a real pro.
- Tanja’s voice actress is a bit robotic.
- Short. Hey, I just started playing, and it’s over? I really want to solve a lot more cases with Kurt, but I can’t
I liked the visuals for the most part but found the characters themselves a bit rough. when they interact with objects or give items to each other, they do it well though, not just empty-handed with the generic animation used throughout. unfortunately, the voiceovers are very amateurish and not always accompanied by subtitles, which have a few typos here and there as well, but if you go in with the right expectations, it’s not worth it if it becomes a serious problem.
All in all, it’s an enjoyable afternoon experience, but even if you do multiple playthroughs to get the most out of it, it might be a good idea to wait for a sale.
System Requirements of Falcon City Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Sound Card: Music and sound require audio output
How to Install Falcon City For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Falcon City Game” folder.
- Click on the “FalconCity” icon to play the game.
- This Game is Pre-Installed Which means You Don’t need to install this game. Instantly Play!
|File Size: 396 MB||Download Here|