A solid collection of first-person shooters. Some feel more polished than others, yes. But they all have a charm of their own and everyone enjoyed the game. Dread X Collection: The Hunt is a horror anthology shooter from the Dread X Collection series. Designed by David Szmansky, creator of the desk. Featuring 7 new short games, Stable Launcher World set ablaze in an abandoned Arctic base.
Fun, easy, deadly frame-ish romp to unlock the codex Some images were hard to line up, but it was a great start to run through the collection.
Amazing, charming Nintendo 64 with a scroll wheel for aesthetic, especially cheat code menus. I wish, though, that they would soon have more weapons in the game than your rifle. Other than that, I loved it.
Definitely something. It’s easy to say that it was made by the Golden Lights giant. The strange atmosphere and aesthetics of this game is my strongest and weakest point. While it is fun to walk around the island full of eyes and flesh, but when you are going through the dense jungle you are trying to take shots while the jungle wizards shout at you.
Probably my favorite game in this collection. One of your guns is a powerful one-hit, but you have to reload it manually each time, and it has less ammunition. I faced the most enemies. The element of the light puzzle with finding and using runes was a good element during regular combat. Overall very pleasant.
System Requirements of Dread X Collection The Hunt Game
- OS: Windows Vista or 7
- Processor: Dual-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.0 GHz or Faster
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or MD Radeon 6870 HD Series
- Hard Drive: 10 GB available space
Installation Method of Dread X Collection The Hunt For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Dread X Collection – The Hunt” >> folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- Open the “PLAZA” Folder copy all files and paste where you install the game.
- Click on the “Game“ icon to play the game.
|File Size:2.18 GB||Download Here|