Dinosaur Fossil Hunter PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Dinosaur Fossil Hunter Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Game Title:||Dinosaur Fossil Hunter|
|Game Developer:||Pyramid Games|
|Game Publisher:||Pyramid Games, PlayWay S.A.|
|Initial Release Date:||4 May 2022|
|Genre:||Action, Adventure, Indie, Simulation|
Dinosaur Fossil Hunter is basically a simulator video game. You perform tasks related to fossil exploration, restoration, and display. But you also do a lot of things in between, like driving vehicles and removing debris like wood and rocks. You drive forklifts to move fossil fuels.
The game has a long journey through various maps, tracking and excavating fossils, and then transferring them to the museum. You then prepare the fossils through an extensive purification process to take a few steps before the bones are assembled into different models of dinosaurs. Then you have great freedom to set up exhibitions. You can follow the patterns and change the environmental patterns. You can also change the texture and design of the walls, ceiling, and furniture.
I will warn you that if you enter into this lightning-fast, perfect, perfect performance, you will be in despair. This game is a bit janky in terms of framework, but for me personally what is janky is kind of fun. I can only imagine how much effort was made to make the bones and skeletons look so realistic!
- Live the childhood dream of the security of your home!
- Skeletons look realistic
- Easy to play game
- Player EXP and levels appear fair. Progress is not too slow or too hard to reap the benefits.
- Each perk seems useful for making things move faster and catching one will make you feel like you have something helpful.
My paleontologist friend says the steps for preparation are very accurate
- Active developers on their controversy.
- You can really throw stones away and break large stones. The physique is very good and you can do some nice things with it.
- You can decorate your exhibits and even choose skeletal noses!
- It is very satisfying to see a skeleton that is completely put together
- The sounds of breaking rocks are really satisfying.
- Focusing on the following settings suffers from frame problems. If your head does not hurt, it’s worth it.
- Camera holes for fossil collection/cleaning can be a bit junk.
- Driving control is a bit difficult, but fun
- Loading times between sections can take some time
Lots of cut scenes are not thrown and personally, I do not like MC sound.
- Earning EXP for workers (different from your character levels) seems a bit slow for the starting game with a minimum amount of fossil cleaning work.
- There is no full-screen window mode.
This game is almost everything I could want from a sim game about hunting dinosaur fossils. Now I can live my childhood dream of being a paleontologist because my parents crushed it!
There are many things to do in the game and it seems like there is a simple lesson that if you miss a lesson or explanation you can still understand it to get to the next part without much difficulty. I will say that there are still a few flaws but nothing that will stop you from completing the work that needs to be done. Hopefully, there were more colors to choose from but that is just a small thing for the game. I’m excited to continue this game and see what comes with this game. I also love some of the changes that have been made to it like zooming in on the bones while clearing out the game is a huge improvement. I would like to see maybe a co-game / multi-player mode.
A good game for what it brings, with some minor issues. Small problems can be annoying, but not great harm to the individual. If you are obsessed with performance and do not have the patience to sit on a loading screen or cut scenes and expect something very beautiful, this is probably not for you. If that’s not a problem, it’s a nice, fun game that can lead to some fun times with the physics engine.
System Requirements of Dinosaur Fossil Hunter Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: RX 570 4GB VRAM / GeForce GTX 960 4GB VRAM
- Hard Drive: 15 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install Dinosaur Fossil Hunter For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Dinosaur Fossil Hunter Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open the “FLT” folder, copy all files, and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 9.26 GB||Download Here|