|Game Title:||Cricket 22|
|Game Developer:||Big Ant Studios|
|Initial Release Date:||1 Dec 2021|
Cricket 22 is a fun video game, and a lot of fun, if you love Cricket and you can understand the style of play that suits you and works for you. I seriously played this game in Career mode as I did in Cricket 19, and it was a blast for me, so far I have put in 40 hours and every minute of it is filled with fun.
With that said, the game is filled with annoying errors and breakdowns here and there, and freezes every time, but I hope that sooner or later Big Ant will remove at least 80% of the errors. They are very lucky that no other publisher/developer has made a decent Cricket game, because the day someone else comes in and makes an effort, Big Ant will be the next thought.
I would still say overall this game is a slight improvement over Cricket 19. Career mode has been much, much better. BUT I think it’s still worse than it should have been. Removing features that will allow players to enhance their experience with the game or allow faster modes (like scenarios) are big losses but the line is still miles ahead of another cricket game on the market, only Cricket 19 is close. . Many of the complaints I have may have been altered during the life of the game by tweaks or AI tweaks.
- The game is much smoother.
- The Player’s body is tighter.
- The movement of the actors and the working animations look really good.
- The field and the crowd look better.
- The interactive career mode is great.
- It offers a great game, but Cricket 19 also did.
- Arrests and arrests are much better.
- Incredible breakdowns.
- Players teleport to catch prey
- Bowlers squat after bowling a delivery
- Inability to change player baskets in career mode.
- Cutscenes actually recur very quickly.
- The rocks are still strong (they fly faster than half a gallon).
- The difficulty of each game needs to change from easy to difficult.
They get better with each Cricket Game, they get more licensed teams and more stadiums, this is what gives a real feeling to a game like FIFA I believe in the coming years they will have more licensed teams and licensed competitions, a pretty good half- seal e. and the lights of the century that start soon when you reach a stage it looks nice on my 3080 ti Riga and a few shots will make it the best cricket game ever.
There, the graphics have improved, the mechanics look better, and the shot looks more amazing and realistic. Hopefully, some of the errors that existed in Cricket 19 will be corrected such as “the camera problem in FIELDING BROADCAST 3 when the top of the wicket line stops the camera stops and suddenly slows down”, should be the main correction “when we “Hitting and Fielder hitting the wiki should allow us to run after it too, because AI does that, why can’t we?” And to all cricket enthusiasts.
Overall, this game has a lot of potential, and Big Ant knows it will do a good job of trying to perfect the game in future updates, so, if you are just into cricket games and do not mind the various problems associated with it, then this game is a reasonable transition. However, if you are looking for a cricket game wherein the end everything happens at the same time … this is not it (at least at the time of writing) and variety will annoy you. dem.
System Requirements of Cricket 22 Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core i3 / AMD Ryzen 3 or higher
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R7 260 / NVIDIA GTX 650Ti or equivalent, minimum 2GB VRAM
- Hard Drive: 45 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install Cricket 22 For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Cricket 22 Game” folder.
- Click on the “cricket22” icon to play the game.
- This Game is Pre-Installed Which means You Don’t need to install this game. Instantly Play!
|File Size: 43.7 GB||Download Here|