|Game Title:||Bright Memory: Infinite|
|Game Publisher:||FYQD-Studio, PLAYISM|
|Initial Release Date:||12 Nov 2021|
Bright Memory Infinite Video Game is a little taller, with solid rock gameplay, gunplay that is fun, with weapons that punch. In addition, Shelia, the main character, wields a sword that can be used for self-defense and gives us special skills in combat, two of which are open, and two are unlocked. All four are being upgraded.
The story is as absurd as it can be to see Kingdom Hearts straight ahead so don’t expect to go into this game to get a good story or understand something. The world is a mixture of ancient Chinese, magic, and sci-fi, so it’s cool as a presentation, but that’s about it. The voice acting is … there. Not really good but the main character at least gets the pass.
I also wish the game would be completely engrossed with the already powerful combat system but there are two instances where we were forced into a bad stealth mission and a terrific driving mission instead of enjoying the fight. The strongest suit of the game is fighting and they should stick with it.
The combat involves a group of different abilities that result in additional types for each of them, including upgrades in all of them. Because of how short this game is, upgrade points are given to you just like candy and although it seems like it’s fast, it always worked to keep the game sharply different with changes. Whenever you get bored of the past. Equipment
- The fight is fluid, I don’t know why people are calling it “Janaki”.
- The graphics are really beautiful, especially if you enable ray-tracing effects.
- These are 4 weapons and each has 2 types of fire. Standard and special. Except for the pistol, I liked all the weapons.
- This game has a lot in common with Shadow Warrior, which I love.
- The game is really short, my first race took me 2 hours and I did not hurry.
- You are the way to prevail, the enemy is not a challenge at all, including the bosses. The only enemy that was somewhat challenged was the last boss, and even he was really easy. (I was playing hard)
- A pistol is really meaningless to me, it’s basically another assault rifle, in a game with only 4 weapons I think every weapon should have a purpose.
- The story as a whole … doesn’t exist well, there are some cut scenes that don’t explain much, and well, honestly I felt like I wasn’t losing anything if I left them.
This game is perfect for people who like to play games again.
The game has great graphics, great gameplay, looks beautiful and everything works really well. The big problem, however, is that the game itself is really short. You can finish the game at normal speed in about two hours. So if you don’t like playing games again, maybe in a difficult time, this game may be too small for you.
- Looks really good (including ray tracing)
- Really fun gameplay.
- Excellent bass design (many different abilities, visually, difficult)
- I have no problem with performance.
- Sound design makes you feel really powerful.
- Good music
- Great female character
Although the character models are a bit harsh and the picture quality is above average, that doesn’t stop it from being a good game. And it should be proof that the Chinese can make standard games, the part that amazes me is how does 1 person do it?
Overall, I had a blast with Bright Memory Infinite. Truth be told, it’s still pretty much an indie game and it shows, but strong and fun gameplay, with some really beautiful graphics and fitting good soundtracks and voice-over makes it a fun game. , Although his experience is short. Any action and FPS player can and will enjoy !! In addition, the giant should be given credit for constantly working to improve his game.
System Requirements of Bright Memory: Infinite Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 64-bit（1903)
- Processor: Intel E3-1230v2 / AMD FX-8350
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX960(4G)
- Hard Drive: 13 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install Bright Memory: Infinite For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Bright Memory: Infinite Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extracted the game.
- Open the “CODEX” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 11.6 GB||Download Here|